3. There was a time when Rachel Levin tried talking us into using Crayola colored pencils as eyeliner and lip liner.
Sure, it does look kinda cool, but also, why wouldn't we just use our regular eyeliner and lip liner?
6. And let's not forget the back-of-the-neck contour. Like, who's even going to look at that?
8. And how about that time Miriam Marroquin raided her kitchen for makeup supplies and told us cocoa powder is great for contouring.
9. Or when she baked her face with literal baking products.
10. How about when Tina from @mwhairstyles thought it was a good idea to use maxi pads as hair curlers.
13. There's also a ~vegan~ version of it: @curvy_cartel once applied her foundation and blended her concealer using a plump tomato.
17. And then she showed her followers how to contour their face using the same shoe.
18. But the absolute worst thing, without a doubt, was when this chick used her boyfriend's balls to apply her foundation!!!!!
i think i started a new instagram makeup trend