2. Last year, beauty bloggers started DIYing bra insert makeup sponges as a workaround.
Why? Because beauty fanatics everywhere fell in love with the Silisponge, a silicone beauty blender that claims to avoid product and oil absorption.
3. Which is why the world is ready for the ~Evie Blender~.
Makeup artist Angie Johnson created this sparkly savior to keep foundation in your bottle and make cleanup time a breeze. While it’s not the first silicone blender to the market, it has a similar texture to a lot of existing beauty sponges. Also, the classic egg shape helps you get into all of those nooks and crannies.
4. The blender’s made from medical grade, hypoallergenic silicone, which doesn’t absorb makeup like foam blenders do.
It’s also very easy to clean: You can wash it with soapy water or quickly swipe off product with makeup wipes. And last, but certainly not least, it gives you that smooth, blended finish we all know and love.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈