2. The Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask will make your skin feel silky smooth.
4. Lush's Dark Angels Face Cleanser is a great exfoliator, even for sensitive skin.
"I have somewhat sensitive and combination skin, and I always have a hard time finding products that won’t dry out my skin or make it too oily. Dark Angels is so great because it always makes my face glow and leaves my skin so soft!" —Jean White
"Hands down, Dark Angels from Lush. This stuff is amazing! It clears up my breakouts within 24 hours. It’s an exfoliant, but it’s gentle enough to use every day, game-changer!" —MalloryG217
Get it from Lush for $13.95 - $33.95.
5. Carbon Coco is perfect for whitening even the most sensitive teeth.
8. Get rid of impurities with Boscia's Luminizing Black Mask.
"Every time I use it, I peel so much gunk from my pores. Also, it helps remove blackheads! Literally can’t live life without it!" —katharineh41f68e71b
"It’s so satisfying to peel off and it leaves my face so smooth. I can see all the dead skin cells it peels off. I have sensitive skin, but this mask feels amazing! My skin is so nice and tingly after I use it." —erinr4fd7760f9
Get it from Sephora for $34.
9. Bioré's Self Heating One Minute Mask will make your face feel warm, tingly, and ultimately refreshed.
12. Tarte's Frxxxtion Stick 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser is tough on dirt and oils, yet gentle enough to use regularly.
13. If you're looking for something that isn't too drying, give Boscia's Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment a try.
"I have dry, congested skin, and most charcoal products can be drying for me. This mask is amazing!" —carrieh4b8a6180c
"It has black and white swirls and when you wash it off, it leaves your pores super clean! It does take a bit of time to dry, but the wait is so worth it!" —katharineh41f68e71b
"It’s a longer-wear mask (20 to 25 minutes to set), but it stays flexible and doesn’t over-dry. It keeps my skin clear when I use it once or twice a week." —elizabethk414a0b385
You can get from Sephora for $38.
16. Dermalogica's Daily Superfoliant protects your skin from environmental aging caused by everyday pollution.
"It is hands down the best thing I’ve ever used! It has activated charcoal, lactic acid, malic acid, and more. What’s unique about this product is that it actually deals with traffic and soot pollution. It pulls the pollutants out, and then leaves a barrier to protect your skin from further environmental aging and damage. I’ve used it for about a month and my skin has never looked or felt better! I’m an esthetician and I can honestly say this has given me the best skin of my life! A new staple in my routine for sure." —j47a10cc0b
You can get it from Ulta for $58.
17. Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Warming Facial Scrub comes with a built-in brush to help clean every single pore on your face.
18. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask is expensive, but it will give you "the clearest skin of your life."
19. Lush's Coalface Facial Cleanser will rid your face of breakouts and acne just like magic.
"CoalFace from Lush is life. It works for everyone, from normal to oily skin. My blackheads were completely erased after using it for a week. I LOVE IT." —Eno1021
"I've had mild, but very stubborn acne on my cheeks and chin for years, and Coalface is what finally cleared it up." —Emily James
Get it from Lush for $14.95.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.