1. You can go for Nintendo royalty and dress up as Mario or his bro, Luigi:
2. Rihanna in the FourFiveSeconds video:
What you'll need: Jeans paired with an oversized jean jacket, a belt, and Timberland boots.
3. Bruce Springsteen's 1984 "Born in the USA" album cover:
4. John Wayne, America's most famous cowboy:
What you'll need: Jeans, button-up shirt, bandana, cowboy hat and boots.
5. Wear everything to the back with a little slack:
6. Go for one of the classics with a simple but powerful Rosie the Riveter costume:
7. If we're talking about denim we can't forget James Dean, obvs:
What you'll need: Jeans, a white shirt, and a red jacket.
8. Ultimate BFF goals, Thelma and Louise:
What you'll need: It depends on what look you’re going for, but you’ll be good with high-waisted jeans, a t-shirt, sunglasses, and a scarf.
9. Rock out as The Ramones:
10. Cindy Crawford's 1991 Pepsi commercial:
What you'll need:Cut-off jean shorts, a white spaghetti strap tank, and a can of Pepsi.
11. Frances "Baby" Houseman in Dirty Dancing:
What you'll need: Capri jeans and a white button-up shirt. Extra points if you find a Johnny to dance with you.
12. A creepy scarecrow with a heart of gold:
13. A group of Minions:
14. Be a different kind of Audrey and dress as Holly Golightly singing "Moon River":
What you'll need: Ankle jeans, sweatshirt, a head towel, and a guitar.
15. Pretty much any and every kind of Justin Bieber:
What you'll need: Literally anything denim because that's what he wears almost exclusively.
16. Nickelodeon's finest, Clarissa Darling:
17. If you're looking for something scary, try your luck as doll serial killer Chucky:
18. #TBT Destiny's Child:
What you'll need: Two friends that are willing to color coordinate with you, a lot of denim, and Tina Lawson's vision.