19 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes That Literally Anyone Can Throw Together
Ideas so damn easy it's scary.
1. You can go for Nintendo royalty and dress up as Mario or his bro, Luigi:
2. Rihanna in the FourFiveSeconds video:
What you'll need: Jeans paired with an oversized jean jacket, a belt, and Timberland boots.
3. Bruce Springsteen's 1984 "Born in the USA" album cover:
4. John Wayne, America's most famous cowboy:
What you'll need: Jeans, button-up shirt, bandana, cowboy hat and boots.
5. Wear everything to the back with a little slack:
6. Go for one of the classics with a simple but powerful Rosie the Riveter costume:
7. If we're talking about denim we can't forget James Dean, obvs:
What you'll need: Jeans, a white shirt, and a red jacket.
8. Ultimate BFF goals, Thelma and Louise:
What you'll need: It depends on what look you’re going for, but you’ll be good with high-waisted jeans, a t-shirt, sunglasses, and a scarf.
9. Rock out as The Ramones:
10. Cindy Crawford's 1991 Pepsi commercial:
What you'll need:Cut-off jean shorts, a white spaghetti strap tank, and a can of Pepsi.
11. Frances "Baby" Houseman in Dirty Dancing:
What you'll need: Capri jeans and a white button-up shirt. Extra points if you find a Johnny to dance with you.
12. A creepy scarecrow with a heart of gold:
13. A group of Minions:
14. Be a different kind of Audrey and dress as Holly Golightly singing "Moon River":
What you'll need: Ankle jeans, sweatshirt, a head towel, and a guitar.
15. Pretty much any and every kind of Justin Bieber:
What you'll need: Literally anything denim because that's what he wears almost exclusively.
16. Nickelodeon's finest, Clarissa Darling:
17. If you're looking for something scary, try your luck as doll serial killer Chucky:
18. #TBT Destiny's Child:
What you'll need: Two friends that are willing to color coordinate with you, a lot of denim, and Tina Lawson's vision.