We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which beauty products we should try before what seems like the inevitable end of the world. Here's what they said:
1. The Meet Matt(e) Trimony Matte Eyeshadow Palette is an underrated, amazing product that will distract you from what's going on in the world.
2. NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment will make you feel fabulous even when everything around you feels very ~unstable.~
3. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is a multi-use product that will serve you well in a post-apocalyptic world
4. Turn to this Probiotic Recovery Cream by Dr. Lili Fan for silky skin right before the rapture.
5. You should really try a Beautyblender before we encounter a nuclear showdown.
"This is a game-changing tool that will make you wonder why you didn't get one sooner." —annied4025b7ac8
You can get it from Sephora for .
6. This Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask will make you look radiant while you judge people who think global warming isn't real.
This mask is life-changing. It will make your skin feel like pure butter. It is so hydrating and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. After one use my skin was smooth, calmed, and looked as if I had done a 6-step skincare routine. As you work the mask into your skin it starts to become frothy and white, and it warms up to open your pores and allow the antioxidants get in there and clean them out. Now don't think this isn't for oily skin because of how hydrating it is. My skin is about as oily as it gets, and this mask actually helped my skin to produce less oil. It's not exactly cheap, but a little goes a long way." —ambelina
Get it from Sephora for $56.
7. The Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer will cover up any secrets you'd want to take to the grave.
8. Nailtiques will make your nails healthy and strong in case things go the Hunger Games route.
9. Sunday Riley's Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment is expensive but will work miracles, which could be useful soon.
10. Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel will even out your skin and help with acne while you wait for Tom Cruise to save the planet.
11. The Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is perfect for those with oily skin who want to welcome armageddon with matte skin.
12. Mary Kay's Clear Proof Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask is a fast-acting product which is great because who knows how much time we have left for great skin.
13. Break the bank and try Tata Harper's Clarifying Moisturizer because YOLO.
"It's so hecking expensive but so hecking worth it. It's incredible for oily/combo skin like mine, and doesn't make my face feel all greasy. I've been staring at the empty bottle on my vanity for days slowly succumbing to the fact that I need to buy more and my wallet is going to cry 4ever." —mariahm6
Get it from Sephora for $105.
14. The L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream will hydrate your skin, so make sure you keep a couple with you down in your bunker.
15. Try a Sephora Collection Algae Face Mask if you want to disconnect from the madness, but also want to glow.
"It's amazing, I've used it many times and it never fails me. Just before bed, cleanse your face with warm water to open your pores, then leave the mask on for about 20-30 minutes. Take it off and rub the serum into your skin. When you wake up you'll be glowing I promise!" —kristinalisa13
Get it from Sephora for $6.
16. Give the Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator a try if you want to receive the four horsemen of the apocalypse with a brand new face.
17. Jergen's All-Purpose Face Cream is apparently good for everything, and maybe it can save the world too!
18. When wearing Becca's First Light Filter Face Primer you'll look like you have a filter on your face while you wait to possibly get abducted by aliens.
19. Add Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Whitening Mask, and Drying Lotion to your beauty routine before everything goes to shit.
"Anything Mario Badescu! Their enzyme clearing gel is fantastic at taking off makeup and is so gentle, the whitening mask is great for getting rid of dark marks (I use it for my hyper-pigmentation), and the drying lotion is amazing for random break outs." —ashac4
20. Benefit's Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara will make your lashes pop when everything else falls apart.
21. Maybelline's SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color is easy to wear and long-lasting. The perfect formula The perfect formula for when the apocalypse strikes.
22. Dr. G's Brightening Peeling Gel will do wonders for your skin when the end is clearly near.
23. It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer will cover up the stress that has permanently inhabited your face this past year.
24. Want to feel like a goddess while everything around you crumbles? Just wear Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops.
"Any sort of highlighter is a must-try if you love makeup. Here I'm wearing the Cover FX highlighting drops in Moonlight on my cheekbones, nose, eye's inner corner, cupid's bow, and shoulders, and I feel like a goddess! If you want to amp it up, it really can change the entire feel of a makeup look." —katelynp43b9d67eb
Get it from Sephora for $42.
25. Reminisce about less apocalyptic times with Bésame Cosmetic's Cake Mascara.
26. Paula's Choice Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish Oil Control Primer will work its magic on your face even when chaos surrounds you.
27. And not even a nuclear winter will mess up your makeup if you're wearing Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.