20 Jewelry Pieces Under $50 From Amazon That Reviewers Think Look Much More Expensive
Consider this bling on a budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A custom name necklace to help you live out your Carrie Bradshaw fantasies. And just like that... you're chic!
2. A tiny gold initial heart necklace that's a more delicate take on the name necklaces that are so adorably trendy these days!
3. An astrological statement ring perfect for those who want to let the people around them know they're into ~astrology~ without giving *anything* about their own chart away. Mysterious... must be a Scorpio.
4. A classic tennis bracelet to tie literally *any* outfit together AND let people know that you're totally the ~tennis bracelet type~ without the hefty price tag that's typically involved.
5. A Kendra Scott pendant that looks like it belongs around the neck of a ~mystical fairy princess~ but could just as easily be worn to go run errands, because, you know, fairy princesses need groceries too...
6. An essential oil diffuser bracelet to help you look great and smell even better! This locket style bracelet comes with eight refill pads so you can choose a scent to suit you for every day of the week.
7. A pair of sterling silver vertical bar earrings perfect for your valiant return to the bar scene when the time comes.
8. A heart link bracelet that'll have you falling in love every time you glance down to see its delightfully delicate presence on your wrist.
9. A Victorian style moonstone ring reminiscent of extravagant ballgowns and chivalrous strangers. Though it can't teleport you back in time, this ring brings a sliver of that ~main character in a historical fiction novel~ energy into your everyday life.
10. A Swarovski crystal accented gold watch so when you're fashionably late it's by choice, and not for lack of an elegant timepiece.
11. A pair of infinity hoop earrings that put an eye-catching twist on one of the quintessential staples of your jewelry box.
12. A sterling silver ring set with Swarovski zirconia eye-catching enough to stand alone on your finger, but versatile enough to blend with the other rings you wear every day.
13. A sterling silver 5-mm chain that just feels essential to your jewelry collection. With or without an added pendant or charm, this piece is an absolute gem of a basic to add to your box.
14. A white gold plated matching jewelry set for when you'd like to look ~extravagantly bejeweled~ on a less-than-extravagant budget.
15. An infinity birthstone necklace that puts a unique and personal twist on the classic heart pendant whilst still remaining ~classically stunning~ for any occasion.
16. A Kate Spade gold bangle which makes a shiny statement alone on your wrist but will also play nicely with the other gold accent pieces in your collection.
17. A simulated diamond crisscross ring that adds the cool illusion of ring stacking in one simply gorgeous piece.
18. A statement ring for when you feel the need to channel Diana's power throughout your day — or simply want to feel like royalty.
19. A pair of freshwater cultured pearl drop earrings to help you feel like a magical sea siren, but these are still understated enough in their beauty to be worn on the daily if you please.
20. A platinum-plated sterling silver Swarovski zirconia round-cut necklace that looks and feels like a precious family heirloom without any of the pressure of wearing a prized and irreplaceable piece of jewelry around your neck for a casual night out.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.