1. A Furbo 360-degree dog camera with a treat dispenser to help make *extra* certain that your good boy is still on his best behavior when you're away. This camera is also great for ~treating~ your pet, because you can launch treats at them whenever you feel like it.
2. A renter-friendly mobile window seat that will give your feline friend their own dedicated sunbathing spot or people-watching perch (and perhaps keep them off your laptop while you're trying to work).
3. A heated pet pad to help you feel a tad less guilty for kicking your pup out of your too-small bed on especially cold evenings. Also great for keeping older pets with arthritis or general aches and pains extra comfy.
4. A bottle of Burt's Bees tearless puppy shampoo that's extra gentle on skin and won't irritate your pup's eyes, so you can bathe your smelly friend as needed, guilt-free.
5. And a suction cup lick mat that you can stick to the shower wall to make that much-needed bath time tasty, stress-free, and maybe even fun!
6. A cat backpack because YES. Just because our cats don't love leashes doesn't mean they don't *desperately* want to come on adventures with us. This carrier allows our pets to travel like a little astronaut on our backs, headed out into the great unknown (aka around the block)!
7. A slow feeder bowl for kibble which I can *personally* attest to being a must-have for extra hungry puppies (of all ages). Say goodbye to your pal scarfing down every meal dangerously fast and hello to a delicious new daily activity for them to enjoy.
8. A vanilla-mint toothpaste that'll help make polishing your pet's perhaps-not-so-pearly whites a less dreadful task for both of you!
9. And if teeth brushing isn't even on the radar right now, a jar of dental health powder that can be sprinkled in with your pup's food to prevent plaque and keep bad breath at bay.
Promising review: "This is the best dental solution for those especially finicky dogs. I still brush my Yorkie's teeth, but the Perio Support is a MUST-HAVE as an addition to a dog's dental care plan. Her teeth and breath are so much better with the daily use of this product. It does not hinder her appetite when sprinkled on her food; plus, it is so nice to take on vacations to continue her dental health at all times!" —Kelli
Get it from Amazon for $20.91.
10. A no-pull harness with padding to save your hands from leash-burn and make your daily walks *so* much more enjoyable. I finally got this harness for my own dog and I TRULY do wonder how I lived this long without it...
11. A pet hair remover for anyone who's over strictly wearing colors that match their pet's fur. Roll it over yourself on your way out the door and enjoy your fur-free 'fits! (It works great on furniture too!)
12. A Snuggle Puppy stuffed animal that comes with a disposable heat pack and a heartbeat simulator. While these toys are typically touted as great for new puppies, any dog who tends to get lonely can benefit! Older dog can appreciate a warm cuddle buddy, too.
13. A literal cat tree to give your cat a safe place to perch without spoiling the entire aesthetic of your space.
14. A customizable embroidered dog collar because as cute of an accessory as dog tags can be, they're real noisy when your dog decides to scratch his ear at 2 a.m.
15. A "Meowijuana" spray that instantly attracts cats wherever you spritz it, but WON'T hype them up the way standard catnip will. Consider it the CBD of catnip!
16. A pet ear cleanser to prevent that nasty vet bill from your pup's first (or in my dog's case, third) ear infection...*shudders*.
This is, of course, free of harsh chemicals and cleaners!
Promising review: "This stuff is a must-have!!!! I adopted a 10-year-old husky golden retriever mix who came to me with three different kinds of ear infections and a severe problem with ear wax. The vet instructed I use this product once or twice a week as maintenance. It’s amazing how clean his ears get!" —KimberlyKeriann
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
17. A hide-a-squirrel plush puzzle toy that's both adorable AND interactive so you can skip the usual outdoor squirrel-chasing routine every once in awhile. This clever toy makes a perfect replacement and you can purchase replacement squirrels, so the more destructive players can continue to enjoy, too!
18. A motion-activated smart ball for the kitten who just doesn't seem to get that your WFH job isn't to play with them 24/7. This toy is motion-activated and comes with multiple movement modes to entertain your cat for hours.
19. A pet brush that desheds, dematts, detangles, and rakes their undercoats to save your outfits, furniture and air quality come shedding season.
20. A travel dog water bottle that's both a bowl and a bottle, to make keeping your best pal hydrated as easy as paw-ssible.
21. A portable paw cleaner to save basically all your surfaces, because no matter the season, there's *always* something unsavory for your pup to step in and trek all over your clean floors, rugs and furniture...
Promising review: "The MudBuster along with a hand towel is all you need before letting the dog(s) in the house/vehicle. It's a must-have!" —Jon Burgess
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in eight colors, three sizes, and two lid styles).
22. A plush Lambchop toy that for some mysterious reason seems to be the favorite toy of nearly every dog I know (my own included). I'm not sure what sort of spell Lambchop has cast on the canine community, but I *promise* if your fur baby doesn't have one, they probably want one.
23. A mystery box of cat hats because yes, yes you do need this. I could go on, but I think the images below are all you need.
Promising review: "This is by far the cutest idea! I love that this is a mystery box and what you get is completely random. I think this was a melon type of hat and it fit puurfectly! My cat is rather small but the hat has a good stretch to it and seems decently made as well. If you're thinking about purchasing this just do it, you won't regret it!" —Daniel Pollack
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
24. A nail file board if your pup is afraid of the nail trimmer but you're afraid of losing your security deposit due to the scratch marks their overgrown claws make on your wood floors. Solution? This dog-friendly emery board!
25. A kitty compound outdoor play house perfect for anyone who can't commit to a permanent "catio" but wants their kitties to have some ~fun in the sun~ on occasion.
26. A pack of Stomp 'N Go stain-removing pads that can revive your favorite rug after your pet's bladder betrays the both of you. No need to get up close and personal with the remnants of an accident, just set the pad down, stomp on it, and voilà!
27. A large, washable nonslip pee mat for pets that haven't nailed potty training yet, or have trouble holding it when you're gone for awhile. This mat also doubles as comfy padding for a playpen or large crate!
28. An odor-eliminating spray because even with all the potty training in the world (and protective pee pads) accidents still happen. Now you can be prepared for when they do!
Rocco & Roxie is a family-owned small business named after the Magleby family's pets Rocco, a Labradoodle, and Roxie, a former shelter tabby cat. They make a variety of pet supplies, including cleaners, treats, grooming tools, accessories, and toys.
Promising review: "I have two dogs, a rat terrier and a Yorkie. They’ve never urinated on the couch before, but I had a friend's dog come and visit for awhile and this dog ‘marked’ the back of my couch. I cleaned the area with regular cleaner and thought nothing more about it. Well, a few weeks after the first incident with the friend's dog, I noticed multiple urine spots on the back of my couch! I think my two dogs were going behind one another marking the area over and over again! It was horrible. There was some old spots and new spots all over the back of the couch. It smelled so bad. I did some research and found this cleaner. I ordered it and I couldn’t be happier!! It has worked wonderfully. The dogs haven’t urinated or ‘marked’ the back of the couch anymore! I’m so grateful that this cleaning spray saved my couch!" —Harnicley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
Check out our in-depth review of Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator.