1. Find the perfect recipe (see below)
You’re gonna need:
6 tablespoons olive oil
4 garlic cloves
2 yellow onions
2 bell peppers (any color is fine)
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup red wine
2 cups canned tomatoes
1/2 cup tomato sauce
4. Cookin time!
In an uncovered pot, saute the veggies in hot oil until softened.
If you are someone who has trouble making ramen or gets nervous when cooking for guests, now is the time to throw out some fun French words. Try “bonjour,” ” à la mode” or “baguette.” These are sure to impress people.
If at any time there is an uncomfortable lull in your guests’ conversation, feel free to shout “get ze rat!” in your most stereotypical, slightly-offensive, French accent.
6. Get some tomato in there
If you’re watching the movie while you’re cooking, you should be seeing Linguini saunter around his apartment like a gangly, freckled zombie about now.
If Remy is still alone, you’re cheating. And if Linguini is making an omelet, your vegetables are burning and you should break out the microwave spaghetti while there’s still time.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀