The Dyatlov Pass Incident - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident My old roommate and I went down a weeks-long internet rabbit hole when we found this. We read everything we could find, listened to old radio shows about it, even came up with our own theories.
Is it just me, or are the ones who *have* had work done the only ones who look like they’ve aged?
- danerkebab "13 Everyday Tips For Women To Prevent..."
I was in my thirties before I found out Seal’s “Kiss from a Rose” was about a girl losing her virginity. I just always thought it was a vague and kind of nonsensical love song. H/t to my kid brother for filling me in when I mentioned thinking about singing it at karaoke.
- danerkebab "33 Twitter Jokes That Are Just Very, ..."
- danerkebab "This Line Of Plus-Size Bikinis And Mo..."
- danerkebab "Here’s What The Harry Potter Books Wo..."
- danerkebab "Plus-Size Women Re-Created A Bunch Of..."
- danerkebab "This Guy Made A Harry Potter Pensieve..."
- danerkebab "17 Things Millennials Should Stop Was..."
- danerkebab "This Barb-Inspired "Stranger Things" ..."
- danerkebab "18 Dogs That Prove Some Breeds Are Ju..."
- danerkebab "Moms Re-Create Iconic Magazine Covers"
- danerkebab "Hey Students, Don’t Go Through Colleg..."
- danerkebab "How Popular Are Your "Star Wars" Opin..."
- danerkebab "I Tried Kim Kardashian's Double Spanx..."
- danerkebab ""Tangled" Is The Most Beautiful Disne..."
- danerkebab "23 Photos Only Midwesterners Will Fin..."
- danerkebab "Model Ashley Graham Wrote The Most Ba..."
Response to These Women Didn’t Know They Had Been Turned Into A Weird Meme Without Their Permission:
Carol, with moments of Helen-ness
I’ve never seen this movie, either, and this is roughly how I would attempt to summarize it. Well done.
- danerkebab "Tilda Swinton's New Chanel Campai..."
- danerkebab "Abercrombie & Fitch Ads Reimagine..."
- danerkebab "50 Things Only '80s Kids Can Unde..."
- danerkebab "25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny ..."
Response to Remembering Brooklyn From “Newsies”:
I loved Brooklyn! I also loved Max Casella’s character, Racetrack. Christian Bale was cute, sure, but I never seem to go for the leading man. Brooklyn and Racetrack were my jam.
- danerkebab "Remembering Brooklyn From "Newsies""
- danerkebab "15 Easy Hacks For Perfect Eyeliner"
Response to 15 Easy Hacks For Perfect Eyeliner:
That scotch tape trick just blew my mind. My eyes are ever-so-slightly differently shaped, so I constantly struggle with making my eyeliner symmetrical - especially when I try to do a wing/cat-eye look. I can’t wait to try the tape thing!!