1. Uma Thurman's Twist In "Pulp Fiction"
2. M.C. Hammer's Crab Walk
3. The Lift In "Dirty Dancing"
Lifts have always been amazing, and will always be amazing. They have no expiration date, and will probably outlive all of us. Do them whenever possible.
4. Madonna's Facial Framing In "Vogue"
5. Carlton's "Tom Jones" Sway
6. Elvis' Hips In "Jailhouse Rock"
7. Gene Kelly's Umbrella Tricks In "Singin' In The Rain"
8. Beyoncé's Strut In "Single Ladies"
9. Tom Cruise's Slide In "Risky Business"
10. The Village People's YMCA
Don't feel like taking the earmuffs on your head just so you can know where your friends are going? You're in luck because there's another way for for them to tell you where to go.