2. Polish Your Resume
3. Get Excited, You're About to Find a New Job
You've learned how to write a great resume and are excited to go, but things don't always work out so smoothly...
6. Realize You Have to Keep Applying
7. A Glimmer of Hope (The First Interview Call)
8. The Awkward Interview
9. Waiting by the Phone
12. Realize You Need Money and Apply Some More
13. A Great Interview
14. A Job Offer
15. Reflection: A Sobering Realization
The sad part is that you'll end up at many of these stages more than once during your job hunt.
Enjoy it while it lasts, because actually having a job usually sucks too. But at least you get money...so there's that.