I had a bad day at work a few weeks ago. So my boyfriend surprised me with his dog to walk me home. This is one of the loveliest things anyone has ever done for me. Still puts a smile on my face when I think about it.
For my mums 40th birthday my dad was wrapping her gifts in their bedroom. He’d finished wrapping everything he had brought her and decided to root through her wardrobe and wrap up stuff she already owned to make her present pile bigger. Thinking it would all be a big laugh. Mum excited by her big pile of presents starts opening only to be majorly disappointed by the fact she already owns half the ‘presents’.
Poor dad was only having a laugh!
Response to You Have To Take Pottermore’s New Patronus Quiz:
I got a Dapple Grey Stallion, Gryffindor. How do you find out more about your patronus??
The Pam oil spray worked best because the oil cuts off any oxygen to the nail polish, drying the paint quicker. Using cuticle oil brushed onto the nail polish after top the top coat will have the same effect and will moisturise your cuticles.
- DaisyTarrant "10 Paradise Islands That Will Take Yo..."
- DaisyTarrant "How Kanye West Out-Minimilisted The B..."
- DaisyTarrant "20 Gifs You’ll Literally Never ..."
- DaisyTarrant "Woman Takes Self-Portraits Of The Str..."
- DaisyTarrant "18 People Who Should Not Be Allowed T..."
- DaisyTarrant "200 Strangers Respond To Facebook Inv..."
- DaisyTarrant "Unearthed Photos By Secretive Nanny R..."
- DaisyTarrant "Blue Ivy Looks Like Drake (As A Baby)"
- DaisyTarrant "18 Nail Ideas From New York Fashion Week"