4. Understand “The Biz” & Get Help From Hollywood
This is your audition, Jack! So, don’t waste time. Call in ‘The Big Guns’, like professional Hollywood choreographer Cris Judd, and get a routine that’ll ensure they see you in Las Vegas… errr… West Monroe, Louisiana.
5. Be Proud and Stand Tall
The Robertson Family is real down to earth. They just are who they are. So, when you gear up for that audition, be proud and stand tall… and having your pretty wife wave the flag is always a crowd pleaser (That way you can just stand there and deadpan)
6. Then Perform an Audition That’d Make a Duck Caller Holler!
You got the pitch together, now show ‘em who should be the new duck in town…
Watch the video. You’ll see how it’s done.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.