1. The Longest Film Ever Made
2. The main characters initials in Chris Nolan's Inception spell DREAMS and spell ABRA in The Prestige
3. All of these films
4. Charlie Chaplin was the first actor to appear on TIME Magazine.
5. Paranormal Activity made 655,000% Profit
6. Every murder scene in The Departed has X in the frame.
7. These amazing facts about The Avengers
8. Every Tarantino movie features a cast member from Martin Scorsese’s Mean Streets
9. Tim Burton had 40 squirrels trained to crack nuts for Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.
10. There's a 87-minute film shot in one take
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!