Keep Your Kitchen Cool This Summer With These 6 Incredible No-Bake Desserts
Turn the oven off and the flavor ON
6 Incredible No-Bake Desserts
Watch how to make them here:
STRAWBERRY ICEBOX CAKE
5 cups sweetened whipped cream
11-12 large rectangular graham crackers
3 cups strawberries, chopped
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ⅓ of the strawberries on top, then layer with whipped cream again.
4. Repeat until no more ingredients remain. The top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE
36 chocolate sandwich cookies
5 tablespoons butter, melted
32 ounces cream cheese
⅓ cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk, warm
1 tablespoon gelatin
1. Separate the cream from the cookies into 2 different bowls.
2. Place the cookies into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Set aside ½ cup of the crumbs aside for later.
3. Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and combine with the melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
4. Press the cookie crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
5. In a medium pan over low heat, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, cookie cream, and vanilla extract, stirring until there are no lumps.
6. In a measuring cup, mix the milk with the gelatin until dissolved. Pour the milk into the cream cheese mixture, stirring constantly until the mixture starts to bubble slightly. Remove from heat.
7. Pour the mixture over the cookie crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or a spoon, smooth the top.
8. Sift the saved cookie crumbs on top of the cheesecake in an even layer, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
9. Unclasp the ring of the springform pan, slice, then serve!
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
½ cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup chocolate, melted
1. Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 cupcake liners.
2. Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
3. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
4. Add a dollop of 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
5. Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
7. Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.
PEANUT BUTTER PIE JARS
1 cup powdered sugar
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
16 ounces whipped topping, divided
Hard shell chocolate sauce
Crushed peanuts, optional
Rainbow sprinkles, optional
Mini chocolate chips, optional
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together powdered sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
2. Fold in 8 ounces of the whipped topping
3. Crush half a graham cracker into the bottom of a jar.
4. Drizzle a layer off hard shell over the graham cracker. This will firm up and act as a barrier to ensure the graham crackers stay crunchy.
5. Spoon in the peanut butter pie mixture, filling the jar three quarters of the way.
6. Add more whipped topping and additional toppings of your choice.
7. Chill the jars in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
10 graham crackers
7 tablespoons butter, melted
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
2½ cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups chocolate chips, melted
2 cups peanut butter, melted
1. Place graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
2. Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
3. Press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add 1½ cups of powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to mix until there are no lumps.
6. Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
7. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top. Refrigerate.
8. In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar.
9. Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
10. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
24 chocolate cream cookies
4 tablespoon butter, melted
1½ cup sugar
½ cup water
1 cup heavy cream, divided
½ teaspoon vanilla
6 ounces dark chocolate
Sea salt, to taste
1. Place cookies into plastic bag and smash until fine crumbles form, or use a food processor.
2. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and mix until clusters form.
3. Add a spoonful of the crumb mixture to the base of a muffin tin.
4. Freeze for 2 hours.
5. In a medium saucepan, heat sugar and water over medium heat without stirring until amber brown.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and pour in ½ cup heavy cream and vanilla, stirring until caramel forms. Adding the cream will cause sugar to boil, so mix carefully.
7. Quickly pour caramel into the cookie crust and let it sit until caramel is firm, about 5 minutes.
8. Microwave ½ cup of heavy cream until warm. Add the dark chocolate, and mix until smooth.
9. Pour a spoonful of chocolate over the caramel and then refrigerate for an hour or until the chocolate is firm.
10. Remove the tarts from the tin. Sprinkle with sea salt to balance sweetness if desired, and enjoy!