1. All the characters would have parka costumes for winter.
2. And wearing the big, hot costumes would be the top-choice job for cast members from like October to April.
3. Mickey Mouse would be Mickey Moose.
Sorry, but it's true.
4. Instead of those felt caps with Mickey ears, you'd be able to buy Mickey-eared toques.
Which would be antler-toques.
5. Splash Mountain would be a tobogganing ride called Frostbite Mountain.
6. Instead of wafting the smell of vanilla through Mainstreet, a sweet Maple syrup scent would fill the air.
7. The monorail would be a giant snowmobile.
8. The famous Mickey bread bowls would be filled with poutine.
THINK about it. By the time you're done your fries, some of that delicious gravy will have seeped into the yummy sourdough and it would be SO TASTY.
9. The park strollers would come with optional studded tires.
For an extra $10.