1. When someone says "What's your name again?", you feel obligated to say it back.
2. Then you get slightly offended that that person couldn't remember your name
3. You don't understand how Starbucks baristas get everyone's names wrong
4. You know the names of everyone in your office or classroom by the first week
5. Name game icebreakers are incredibly easy for you.
6. You constantly fear you'll call someone by their name that you've never met.
7. You actually remember the people you meet at parties.
8. Embracing your super awesome memory.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!