1. Kissing Jessica Stein (2001)
This is how he met still-girlfriend Jessica Westfeldt (who wrote and starred, whatever.) (photo via)
2. Providence (2000-2001)
Playing a fireman for 17 episodes. Studly. (photo via)
3. Gilmore Girls (2002)
GETTING BIG TIME. I actually remember this episode—his character turns out to be a total bore, which is absurd, because he offers to take Lorelai to a BOWIE concert. Come on, lady, use your head. Or your eyes.
4. Charmed (2005)
That is an unfortunate butt cut.
5. Ira & Abby (2006)
Here’s another movie in which irritatingly pretty girlfriend stars, and Jon kind of moonlights in the background. Again with the unfortunate hair. (It’s on Netflix Instant right now if you have some time to kill.)
6. The Ten (2007)
Regrettable movie, regrettable facial hair. (Also on Netflix Instant.)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.