1. Kissing Jessica Stein (2001)
This is how he met still-girlfriend Jessica Westfeldt (who wrote and starred, whatever.) (photo via)
2. Providence (2000-2001)
Playing a fireman for 17 episodes. Studly. (photo via)
3. Gilmore Girls (2002)
GETTING BIG TIME. I actually remember this episode—his character turns out to be a total bore, which is absurd, because he offers to take Lorelai to a BOWIE concert. Come on, lady, use your head. Or your eyes.
4. Charmed (2005)
That is an unfortunate butt cut.
5. Ira & Abby (2006)
Here’s another movie in which irritatingly pretty girlfriend stars, and Jon kind of moonlights in the background. Again with the unfortunate hair. (It’s on Netflix Instant right now if you have some time to kill.)
6. The Ten (2007)
Regrettable movie, regrettable facial hair. (Also on Netflix Instant.)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A hacker claims to have uploaded episodes from the new season of 'Orange Is The New Black' after Netflix failed to pay a ransom 💵
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.