Here's to you, fellow Halloween-lovers! May this year's version fulfill all of the spoopy delights your heart desires!
1. As soon as October 1st comes around, your place is decorated:
2. If it were acceptable, you would wear some form of a costume every day.
3. Carving multiple pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns is a must:
4. Forget Freeform's "25 Days of Christmas," "13 Nights of Halloween" is where it's at:
5. You have a playlist of the spoopy-est songs:
6. A trip to at least one haunted house is a must:
7. If you're into horror books, you'll dive into one of your favorites around this time of year:
8. As soon as the clock strikes midnight on November 1st, you're literally counting down the days until next Halloween:
9. Stores like Party City and Spirit Halloween are your go-to's:
10. Your Halloween parties are the best parties in town:
Happy (almost) Halloween, goblins and ghouls!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!