1. You know of a place filled with magic and beauty so irresistible that you can never NOT go in if you see it.
4. The moment you enter an immediate sense of joy washes over you and you’re transported to your “happy place.”
Starting to go numb in the cheeks.
5. Sometimes you go in with the intent of buying just one or two things…
6. …but that all changes about two seconds into shopping.
“Clearly, I need all of this.”
7. Every. Damn. Time.
Need a separate room for this Sephora haul alone.
11. You proudly show off your “testing” skills to the world, because they’re basically works of art.
Bought all the shades, TBH.
12. You’re constantly in awe of the mad skills Sephora employees have.
14. …but you never forget about your classic favorites either.
“Don’t worry, I’m still here for you.”
15. You get really excited when your birthday month finally rolls around, because…FREE BIRTHDAY GIFT!!
16. And you’re ALL about those free samples.
Can never have enough…right, RIGHT?
17. Your obsession is not limited to just in-store purchases.
Never been more excited for the mail to arrive.
18. And you sometimes try to “do something” about your obsession.
19. But then you remember that you’re rewarded for your loyalty in the most wonderful of ways.
20. And you find yourself back in your sanctuary not long after.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.