1. Seeing your childhood games in an antique store:
“That “After Burner” arcade game will go well with our ottoman.”
2. Or worse, an actual museum:
“Game Boy. Damaged in Gulf War…it still works!”
3. Trying out an advanced level yoga pose:
Spoiler: it didn’t end well.
4. Being able to nap anytime…
“This is what new parenthood looks like.”
6. Thinking, “NO! NOT YET!” the first time you see this:
To pluck or not to pluck…that is the question.
7. The mission that is finding back pain relief:
8. Making weekend plans:
“Sorry, can’t hang out. House hunting…again.”
9. Finding a “house” in your price range:
“Wait for it…only $1.7 mil for the surrounding property.”
10. Making one of the most important decisions of your life:
“But does it have cooling gel beads?”
12. What “going out” ends up looking like:
This is what happens when you stay out after 9 p.m.
13. Questioning the validity of certain baby shower decorations:
“…aaaaand that’s a baby. At the bottom of my drink.”
14. In fact, the strangeness of baby showers altogether:
Enough with the eating baby food and chocolate poopy diaper game.
15. The physical pain of correcting mistakes from your youth:
Looking forward to the bloody scabbing.
16. The reason why you never have time to meet up with friends anymore:
Work. Work. Work. Work…
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.