1. And I'm already crying.
2. This is the last time we'll hear Laura Linney's pleasant, yet authoritative introduction.
3. NO DON'T SAY IT, "The final episode."
4. Isis this is the last time we'll see your butt and tail…
5. …P.S. Sorry you died, but at least now there's Tiaa.
6. Cute! All the Downton babies…including Tiaa.
7. Tiaa is by far the best baby at Downtown because, well, puppies.
8. "People do send girls to school!" Damn straight, Edith.
9. Note to self: Google search "quadrille."
10. EDITH THE SPINSTER.
11. Look at Henry sitting on that little bridge all pensive and just looking very, very English.
12. OK, so happy everyone is embracing Barrow now, the guy needed a break.
13. I am SERIOUSLY going to miss Mrs. Crawley and the Dowager Countess' conversations – I'm starting a campaign for a buddy comedy spin off!
14. Mrs. Hughes, visionary: "I think the future is no ladies' maids at all, but we haven't quite got there."
15. OH NO CARSON!!! 😭 SHIT, what is wrong with your hand? Please don't say it's Parkinson's.
16. "Is Daisy interested in men?" Oh, Andy.
17. Ooh, will Barrow's new job finally make him happy though?
18. So when are Mr. Molesley and Baxter going to stop beating around the bush and just bone already?
19. Spratt and Denker definitely need their own spinoff show too or at least they could be in the Dowager Countess and Mrs. Crawley's show.
20. Spratt's advice column is being expanded into a full page!!! YES.
21. "Your tips on how to keep your husband happy have gone down particularly well." Julian Fellowes needs to make Spratt's writing a companion book to the series.
22. Again, Baxter and Mr. Molesley need to consummate this NOW.
23. CARSON YOUR HAND IS SHAKING AGAIN. NO.
24. Gonna miss the Dowager schooling her boy.
25. Also, gonna miss the Dowager being snappy with Mary!
26. "So, now Mr. Barrow's going, Mr. Molesley's going, and now only Andrew stands between me and Armageddon" Oh, Carson, hating all this change!
27. Oh GOD, now Lord Merton is sick!?!?
28. Being married to Mrs. Crawley would be ideal for a hypochondriac like myself… she knows about every medical condition apparently.
29. "I SHOULD LIKE TO HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO YOU" :: CRYING::
30. "Friends" is not good enough Mrs. Crawley. – Said Lord Merton's inner thoughts.
31. Big surprise, Henry is giving up racing.
32. THEY HAD HAIR DRYERS IN 1925??
33. That hairdryer looks… dangerous? The whole thing is metal… how does it not burn your hand off???
34. "Well, I don't know if you're a good or a bad thing Mr. Barrow, but we've all been together a long time." Backhanded compliment?
35. Goodness, they're really spending a lot of time on this thing between Daisy and Andy.
36. DUH… BERTIE IS BACK, and no doubt to seal the deal with Edith?
37. Honestly, as much as I like this nice, thoughtful Barrow, I still miss evil Barrow.
38. Ooh, Lord Grantham putting his foot down with Cora! Should he be getting so angry? We can't have his stomach explode AGAIN.
39. Violet and Isobel again!! GIVE THEM A DAMN SHOW ALREADY.
40. "You must know by now, I never answer any question more incriminating than whether or not I need a rug." ZING. LOVE. IT.
41. Mr. Bates taking the high road with Barrow GOOD FOR HIM.
42. Oh no! Lord Grantham's official goodbye to Barrow.
43. "I arrived here as a boy, I leave as a man." Quick, hand me a tissue.
44. "We'll always be so grateful to you for saving her from the fire" – UH UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR, CORA.
45. Branson and the puppy. DED.
46. Mrs. Patmore knows Daisy better than she knows herself. BOOM.
47. WOW um this is literally a castle.
48. If you thought Downton was big… check out Edith's NEW PAD. TAKE THAT MARY!!! MUHAHA.
49. IDK, this castle might be creepy to live in TBH. I don't think I could handle it (said the woman who has no chance of ever living in a castle).
50. "Mrs. Pelham's in the yellow drawing room…" – The YELLOW drawing room, you know, as opposed to those other drawing rooms.
51. I don't think I've ever been made comfortable to a "legendary" degree.
52. CARSON'S HAND AGAIN. FUCK.
53. Mr. Molesley to the rescue. Good.
54. Uh oh… here we go. WHY IS MR. CARSON'S HAND FUCKED???
55. "It's not really a proper condition… it doesn't even have a name." Parkinson's? Cerebral palsy?! Someone get Dr. Clarkson on the case STAT.
57. Mary, always the resilient one…
58. Lol, Henry just hangin' out drinking while Mary checks on Carson.
59. "Must just decide how to spend my life" – Apparently Henry is a millennial.
60. WELP, that was awkward! Or "Golly" if you're Bertie.
61. I wonder if Dr. Clarkson thinks "the one that got away" every time he sees Lord Merton and Mrs. Crawley walk away?
62. UGH LORD MERTON'S DAUGHTER IN LAW IS JUST THE WORST.
63. Henry just reading on the bed.
64. CASTLE! EDITH'S FUTURE CASTLE!
65. You could fit a golf course in the middle of the castle. In fact, IS that a golf course?
66. Barrow kissing Mrs. Hughes, awwwwwww.
67. "You're quick and efficient, and no one's ever called you stupid." Once again with the amazing compliments from his coworkers.
68. UGH, this is actually kind of sad seeing Barrow leave.
69. Hooo boy, here we go. Edith is going to spill the beans on Marigold to Mrs. Pelham.
70. Barrow's new job looks BORING and the new lord is kind of a douche. "This isn't 1850 YOU KNOW!"
71. Bet Barrow's thinking, "FUCK. WHAT HAVE I DONE?"
72. Daisy's finally getting the friggin' hint. "You could do worse!" LOL. Take a hint Daisy.
73. Daisy is totally thinking, "Wow. Andy looks good in that undershirt. Sweaty. Nailing things… and maybe me eventually?"
74. Here we go Bertie Vs. Mom round one.
75. Once again, LORD MERTON'S DAUGHTER-IN-LAW IS THE WORST.
76. What are Branson and Henry even working on? They literally look like they're running a mini printing press.
77. Have I mentioned how much I love the Dowager Countess and Mrs. Crawley?
78. Denker, you sneak, leave Spratt alone.
79. "As my late father used to say, if reason fails, try force!" I like this aggressive side of the Dowager oh, so much. MORE PLEASE.
80. Looks like I'll be crying for Carson for the rest of this episode. GREAT.
81. Yay Mr. Molesley is taking the teaching job!
82. Cora is proud of Edith telling Lady Pelham about Marigold. ::HEART::
83. "I don't believe I'll have any cheese." LOL
84. Meanwhile, Barrow is like FML.
85. WOW that is a beautiful dining room. It kinda makes Downton Abbey's dining room look like a Wendy's.
86. Oooh here we go: Bertie vs. Mom round two.
87. "I suggest you speak now or you've lost him forever." Yay Lord Grantham!!
88. Will Bertie's mom accept EDITH????
89. Of course she will.
91. Well, well, Daisy FINALLY coming around about Andy.
92. "Oh, it's a love nest alright, but no life is carefree." Poor Mrs. Hughes.
93. YASSS. Violet and Isobel here to rescue Lord Merton in their big, glorious hats.
94. "Larry, as my son, I love you, but I've tried and failed to like you." LOLOLOL. Perfection, Lord Merton.
95. YAY ANOTHER WEDDING.
96. OMG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOVE LORD MERTON'S DAUGHTER-IN-LAW INTO A PILE OF PIG SHIT?
97. A New Year's Eve wedding, huh Edith? "Ugh" said all the future guests.
98. Oooh Mr. Molesley, Baxter wants you so bad.
99. OMG SNOW!
100. One final, classic Downton time jump. December 29th, 1925!
101. Hi Cinderella, er, I mean Lady Rose.
102. "Let's start the fun, by having tea in the library." Uh, OK.
103. Rose's baby pictures!! Like Facebook notifications of their day.
104. OH PREGNANT ANNA!!!
105. LOL, can't get over the giggling Spratt and his advice page.
106. Guess it was an off-camera wedding for Lord Merton and Mrs. Crawley.
107. Edith: the bridechilla.
108. OMG LORD GRANTHAM, don't be short with Carson. HIS HANDS.
109. I forgot how much Rose's father looks like Sean Connery.
110. No, Carson, nooooo. DO NOT RESIGN.
111. Well, Lord Merton is lookin' healthy. CLEARLY Mrs. Crawley has cured him.
112. Tiaa is bigger! Puppy no more.
113. OMG! TALBOT & BRANSON MOTORS! Well played, boys.
114. "All of which means, you're second hand car salesmen." Classic snobby Mary.
115. Duh, of course she's actually proud of them…
116. …and ANYWAY she's KNOCKED UP so yay, more celebration time!
117. Finally, Lord Grantham approving of Cora working at the hospital. All it took was your niece coming back over from America to convince you apparently.
118. Oh God, what terrible idea does Daisy have now?
119. No Daisy, don't do it. Leave Mary's hairdryer ALONE.
120. UM, is the Dowager…. Crying? Or, oh no, she's LAUGHING. LOL.
121. I fully expect Daisy to have a shaved head.
122. Oh, well, that's messed up hair, but not TERRIBLE?? LOL. I don't even understand what she did to her hair.
123. Daisy rockin' the Anna Wintour look.
124. Daisy and Andy up in a tree….
125. EDITH'S WEDDING
126. THIS conversation between the Dowager and Rosamund is everything:
Dowager: "There's a lot at risk, but with any luck, they'll be happy enough, which is the English version of a happy ending."
Rosamund: "What do you think makes the English the way we are?"
Dowager: "Opinions differ, some say our history… but I blame the weather."
127. Welp, guess we can expect Miss Edmuds and Branson to get it on in the future.
128. WILL YOU TWO LET DR. CLARKSON SPEAK?!
129. Lord Merton will LIVE!! :clap:
130. OMG Can you imagine if Edith got left at the altar again?
131. Anna is about to have the baby… I CAN FEEL IT.
132. Why isn't anyone helping Carson pour the champagne?
133. AH-HA BARROW to the rescue.
134. Having Barrow takeover as butler for Carson is the smartest idea Lord Grantham has had during the entire series.
135. This hairdryer is getting a lot of screen time.
136. Aaaaand Anna's water just broke over Lady Mary's carpet. HEHEHE.
137. Gonna have the baby in Mary's Room!
138. Mr. Bates, never where you need or want him – just hobbling around doing nothing these days.
139. Of course The Dowager Countess loves Spratt's advice page.
140. "It's so strange, I feel so completely, completely happy!" Aww Edith, the show is making up for shitting on your life all these years.
141. Lord Grantham and Carson having a serious talk. SHHH!!!
142. "We are very grateful to you Carson, I hope you know that. Very grateful indeed… for everything." AND CUE MASSIVE WATERWORKS.
143. THE BATES FAMILY WITH BABY!!!
144. God, my heart can't handle all these emotions.
145. Oh, here we go, the Anna / Bates theme music… EXCUSE ME WHILE I CRY BY MYSELF IN A DARK ROOM SOMEWHERE.
146. I'm feeling the end, and I don't like it.
147. Lots of passing on the reins…
148. It's a new year! Auld Lang Syne!
149. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God….
150. Here we go.
151. This is the last shot ever of Downton Abbey, and it's covered in snow… and it's perfect.