23 Of The Best TV And Movie Gifts For Any Pop Culture Fan You Know
From The Haunting of Bly Manor to Birds of Prey and everything in between, we've got you covered!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Rose Apothecary planter that David and Patrick would happily sell in their shop on Schitt's Creek.
5. Or your very own life-size Baby Yoda — I mean Grogu — to cuddle up with while watching The Mandalorian.
11. A black-and-white Cinnabon Gene sticker that'll give you some serious Better Call Saul flashbacks.
12. A moonflower–and–Jamie and Dani pin set from The Haunting of Bly Manor so you can keep your faves close to your heart.
13. Or a hard-cover, leather-bound ~mini copy~ of The Turn of the Screw — the Henry James novella that The Haunting of Bly Manor is based on.
14. A "True Crime and Wine" T-shirt for fans of Tiger King, Dirty John, I'll Be Gone in the Dark — the list goes on...
17. A limited edition 4K/UHD/Blu-ray/digital combo of Disney's live-action Mulan to bring the legend home.
19. A CUSTOMIZABLE Stranger Things phone case that's designed to look like the mixtape Jonathan gave Will.
20. A Nyles–from–Palm Springs enamel pin that you can wear on repeat today, tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that...
21. A copy of Forking Good: An Unofficial Cookbook for Fans of The Good Place to try out some new recipes while you're stuck at home.
22. A lovely The Crown sticker sheet full of quotes and illustrations from the show that everyone's obsessed with.
23. And finally, a 35th anniversary Back to the Future Back in Time board game that'll have you shouting, "Great Scott!"
Note: Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.