We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the sweetest thing partners did for them when they were pregnant. And their responses prove that sometimes the simplest things are truly the greatest things:
1. The husband who *lifted up* his wife's spirits...and belly!
2. The partner who was up to a very important tASSk.
3. The guy who bought a baby pool just so his pregnant wife could soak her feet while they enjoyed dinner al fresco.
4. The husband who created an at-home spa for his wife.
5. The partner who took the art of shaving to a new level.
6. The spouse who DIY'd an actual "snack station" for his partner's middle-of-the-night cravings.
7. The thoughtful genius who made an equally useful and cozy "puke station."
8. The hero who gave weekly pedicures.
9. The guy who would stop at nothing (even terrible weather) to satisfy his partner's very specific craving.
10. And the husband who was cool with a little winter-cooking.
11. The spouse who learned a new skill just to give their partner some relief.
12. The wife who was willing to freeze overnight just so her partner could be comfortable.
13. The partner who went to great lengths, literally, to craft the perfect meal.
14. The husband who left work early to surprise his wife with all her favorite things (and more).
15. The husband who voluntarily ~suffered~ right along with his partner.
16. The boyfriend who helped his pregnant partner pee.
17. The person who made sure their partner got a perfect night's sleep no matter where she was.
18. And the one who gave up personal comfort for partner support.
19. And finally, the husband who made his pregnant wife's childhood dream come true.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.