1. Cher Horowitz's complete with a drool worthy state-of-the-art closet in Clueless (1995).
A precursor to the DressMe app, and still a million times cooler.
2. Kat Stratford's alternative, collaged walls in 10 Things I Hate About You (1999).
3. For emo kids, there was even Daria's purple padded room on Daria (1997).
4. And don't forget her buddy Jane's hip loft.
5. Clarissa Darling's hubcaps and checkered paint made her room iconic in Clarissa Explains It All (1991).
Who wouldn't want their best friend to have a private ladder to window entrance?
6. Rose colored walls made Jane Burnham's room in American Beauty (1999) a sweet suburban dream.
7. The fur-lined egg chair in Randall Floyd's room even had a matching ottoman in Dazed and Confused (1993).
8. Speaking of killer chairs, gotta appreciate Jonah Baldwin's from Sleepless in Seattle (1993).
9. And we definitely wanted a waterbed like Kim Boggs' in Edward Scissorhands (1990).
10. Maddie Wirtz's star-filled ceiling in Foxfire (1996) brought the galaxy indoors.
11. While Roxy Carmichael's bedroom in Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael (1990) perfectly demonstrated thrift store-chic.
12. For clever, practical designs, there was Korben Dallas' compact future pod in The Fifth Element (1997).
If only your bed made itself.
13. Kathryn Merteuil's blue boudoir was deliciously evil in Cruel Intentions (1999).
Complete with hideaway bed for your paramour.