1 large head of cauliflower
½ cup panko
½ cup parmesan
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon rosemary, minced
½ teaspoon oregano, minced
½ teaspoon thyme, minced
½ teaspoon basil, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Break the head of cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
3. In a large bowl, combine panko, parmesan, salt and herbs.
4. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
5. Coat each floret in egg, then the parmesan-herb mixture and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and golden.
7. Serve with marinara or your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!