Dark Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
3 ripe bananas
½ cup Greek yogurt
⅓ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
¼ cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F/170˚C.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Then mix in the remaining wet ingredients: greek yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Next, add the whole wheat flour and baking powder and mix until fully incorporated. Be careful not to over mix.
4. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chunks in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
5. Add one cup of the banana batter to the bowl of melted chocolate and fold until mixed well.
6. Pour the banana batter and the chocolate batter alternately into a greased 9x5-inch bread pan. These do not need to be even layers.
7. Using a knife or a spoon, gently swirl the batters together.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the bread.
9. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.