Whiskey Sour Apple Shots
Servings: 12 servings - 4 slices per serving
4 cups boiling water
12 ounces lemon gelatin
2 cups Crown Royal Green Apple
2 cups cold water
Maraschino cherries for garnish
1. Cut apples in half and core out innards, being sure not to poke any holes through the apple. Set cut apples in lemon water so halves do not brown.
2. Boil 4 cups of water.
3. Pour boiling water over lemon gelatin and mix.
4. Add 2 cups cold water and Crown Royal Regal Apple, mix.
5. Pour mixture into apple cups; use a muffin tin to stabilize the apples.
6. Drop maraschino cherries into full apples.
7. Chill for at least 4 hours.
8. Cut apples into four slices and serve.
9. Enjoy responsibly! Note: There will be some leftover jello mix.