Vanilla Whisky Spritzer
2 bottles sparkling apple juice
12 ounces Crown Royal Vanilla Whisky
1. Cut the pears in half and remove the core.
2. Place pears in shallow saucepan with ½ cup sparkling apple juice. Poach until the pears are slightly soft but not mushy - about 6 minutes.
3. Dice 4 pear halves and reserve. Place the remaining halves and juice in a blender and pulse until creamy.
4. Place pear sauce in bottom of glass with ice. Top with Crown Royal Vanilla Whisky and top with remaining apple juice.
5. Garnish with the reserved diced poached pears.