1. Boston Weather: Winter
Boston Weather: Summer
Boston Weather: Spring and Fall
2. Everywhere you look.
3. When someone says they go to Harvard.
4. Allston: Freshman Year
Allston: Sophomore through Senior Year
5. When someone from a school outside of Boston visits and asks what Sorority or Fraternity you're in.
6. Free Boloco Day.
7. Anytime one of your local friends tries to say "room."
8. When you first heard about Patriot's Day.
When you experienced your first Patriot's Day.
And every Patriot's Day after that.
9. When someone says they aren't from the Northeast.
10. You know that it doesn't matter what day of the week St. Patricks Day is on.
11. Everyone's reaction if you say you don't like hockey.
12. You know that this:
Isn't as good as this:
Especially when you can have this:
13. Your feelings towards the Green Line, Red Line and Orange Line are all the same.
Except for the Blue Line.
14. While most people think of this when they hear MIT or Harvard:
You think of this:
15. You've tried to go to the Common during hempfest.
And you were confused by all of the police.
16. You secretly love the Freedom Trail.
17. You've seen all of the Lipdubs.
18. And it doesn't matter where you're originally from, or where you live now, the entire week of the bombing, anytime you heard "Sweet Caroline" you just did this:
19. Because you know Boston is one strong city.
20. And you know if you're ever lost, there is one thing that will always guide you home.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!