1. Oh, I dunno, maybe let's start with him donating $10 MILLION to the Montreal Children's Hospital.
2. And promised to be there for the kids, in addition to giving the money.
3. When he dressed up like an old man security guard and then surprised a bunch of kids by jumping onto the ice with them.
4. Goals like this.
5. And the celebrations!
6. Plus it's all part of his STRATEGY, people.
7. Then there's the time he made a video to congratulate kids at a school in the Jane and Finch area of Toronto after they won a Jeopardy! competition.
8. And then walked into the room to surprise all of them.
9. Hand out gifts!
10. ...and pose like this.
11. Here he is helping raise $10,000 for charity.
12. Here he is with a cheque for over $20,000 for a different charity. But FYI he actually ended up giving more than $30,000.
14. He won the Norris Trophy for being the NHL's best defenseman.
15. This is what he did for Halloween.
16. Let's take a moment to recognize his skills.
17. His shot.
18. And his bone-crushing hits.
19. P.K. has got that swag.
20. That swaaaaag.
21. 🎵 That swag 🎵
22. That SWAG.
24. P.K.'s the kind of guy who will stop and play road hockey with a bunch of kids on a Sunday evening just because he saw them out in the street.
He's happy they're happy.