1. You will wake up to find you have acquired a brown couch.
2. You will witness someone buy a sack of rice so huge they need help carrying it home, then watch them live off it for two months straight.
3. You will interview complete strangers about their cleaning habits.
4. Halfway through the day you will realise the underpants you’re wearing are not your underpants.
5. Someone will turn vegan for a week and put a blanket rule down re: the eating of bacon in the house.
6. You will dry yourself not being entirely certain you’re the only one doing so with this particular towel.
7. The mugs will disappear one by one.
8. Someone’s mum will visit and everyone will clean their rooms even though it’s not their mum.
9. It will be socially acceptable to drink tea out of a gravy boat.
10. You will never see a radiator that’s not covered in someone else’s socks.
11. Your bedsheets will disappear from the line, reappear six months later, and you won’t know what happened between these two events.
12. At some point someone will be amazed to discover your food is not communal.
13. Cheese will be stolen by someone who knows to take slices off two sides, thus maintaining the same aspect ratio.
14. You will realise just how thin walls can be.
15. You will find going to bed in your winter coat far preferable to phoning a guy to fix the boiler.
16. Someone will try to disguise regular milk as soy milk to stop other people stealing it.
17. You won’t see a particular housemate for months but you shall know them by their trail of Post-Its.
18. When laundry days collide you will engineer your own private line in your bedroom.
19. You will watch, daily, as a bottle of milk three months out of date expands slowly with gas. You will not throw it out because:
20. Someone will try to do a Guy Fawkes bonfire in the lounge.
21. A housemate’s friend will come to stay and never leave.
22. The smoke alarm’s batteries will be removed to power a TV remote and never be replaced.
23. You will perform DIY insulation on the cracks in your wall with shopping bags.
24. You will come home with someone so awful that a housemate will make an executive decision and refuse them entry at the door.
25. The light will go in the front room and the only spare bulb in the house will be a novelty bulb.
26. You will witness dinner experiments that will never be repeated elsewhere.
Why not try something different and experiment with Crabbie's Fruits?
Enjoy Crabbie’s responsibly.
For the facts drinkaware.co.uk