1. You get annoyed when someone else sings along to your solo at karaoke.
2. You know what it means when someone says "syllables."
3. You can't hear a new song without figuring out which instrument would be arranged for your voice part.
4. You're the first to recommend matching outfits (or at least a good matching accent piece).
5. And you know exactly where your old "uniform" is, whatever that might be.
6. You LOOOVEE a good PUN.
7. You have random dance moves burned in your memory that spill out every time that certain song comes on.
8. You live for a good themed show, party, dinner, anything... If there's a theme, you're there.
9. You know the difference between beatboxing and vocal percussion and wince whenever someone says "mouth drumming."
10. Your preferred standing formation is that of an arc.
11. And you still have that one old aca-friend that even you will never understand.
Flaunt your #AcaBeautiful — COVERGIRL celebrates individual expression and has everything you need to get a pitch-perfect makeup look for spring.
Find your pitch-perfect style and let it shine — just like the Barden Bellas. See the movie in theaters now. #PitchPerfect2
Pitch Perfect 2 © 2015 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.