1. Apply concealer under your eye and over any red spots. Concealer is important when you’re wearing a bright lipstick, since any blemish will be highlighted and magnified with this look.
2. Use a lip liner define your pout! This will also help prevent color from bleeding or feathering. For a fuller looking lip, leave the center of your bottom lip unlined, aka focus on your corners. 😉
3. Evenly apply the lipstick to your top and bottom lips. Keep in mind, the tip of your lipstick should look like a pyramid.
4. Flaunt your best smile.
1. Use a concealer to cover up any blemishes or dark spots around the eye.
2. Apply your liquid liner using your lower lid as a guideline. If you’re nervous, start with small dots along your lash line then connect the dots. Don't be afraid to go thick! Just remember to keep a thin point at the edge for the classic cat eye touch.
3. A bold liner needs bold mascara! Start at your roots and wiggle the brush while you bring it through your lashes.
4. Meow! 😼
1. Choose the right color. As a rule of thumb, dark haired ladies should go one or two shades lighter than their natural brow color, whereas those with lighter hair should go one or two shades darker.
2. Fill in your brows by making smaller strokes in the sparse areas. It's best to start from the middle and work your way out. Once you reach the inner corners of your brows, there won't be as much color left on your applicator, giving you a softer look.
3. Brush your brows upwards for a natural finish.
4. Smize, and let your brows do all the talking!
1. Apply foundation all over your face in order to start on an even base.
2. Add an illuminator to your T-zone, under-eye area, and above your cheekbones to brighten up your face.
3. Brush your bronzer around your hairline and down the sides of your face in the shape of the number three. It's important to rotate your brush in a circle; this will blend harsh lines.
1. Lightly dab a concealer over all dark circles and blemishes, then blend with your finger.
2. Wearing glasses draws attention to your eyebrows, so it’s a good idea to keep them nice and full. Focus your attention on individual hairs rather than drawing out a new brow.
3. Rim your entire upper and lower lid with a liner of your choice. Apply eyeliner according to the thickness of your glasses; the thicker the glasses, the thicker the eyeliner. Follow with your favorite mascara to pop those eyes.
4. Throw on your most useful accessory.
Show off your #AcaBeautiful with the COVERGIRL Pitch Perfect 2 Collection.
See the movie in theaters now. #PitchPerfect2.
Pitch Perfect 2 © 2015 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.