We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A travel makeup case that'll make sure everything you need to nail your favorite look makes it to your destination.
2. A 3-in-1 travel lap tray so your kids will stay happy no matter how many more minutes until you get there. It comes with pockets to hold snacks or crayons, a water bottle strap and space for an iPad or tablet.
5. A Woolite sanitized laundry bag because it'll keep your dirty duds separated from your clean ones while they're in your suitcase.
6. A travel toiletry kit that'll let you hang all your toiletries on a doorknob or hook instead of having them clutter up the counter.
7. An international travel converter and plug set so you'll never have to worry about making sure you can charge all your gadgets.
8. An insulated tumbler to keep the hot drinks hot for up to 6 hours and iced ones cold for up to 24 hours.
10. A spinner luggage set that'll make sure you have room for every pair of shoes you need for your weekend getaway with its expandable shape.
12. A week's worth of Neutrogena makeup removing and cleansing towelettes that'll make sure your skin looks its best while you're away.
13. A luggage scale to make sure you never have to pay a fee for a heavy suitcase at check-in again.
15. A tinted ChapStick moisturizer because it'll keep your lips soft and supple even on dehydrating plane rides.
16. An electric blanket that'll keep you warm. It plugs into your car's cigarette lighter and includes a 96-inch cord to be able to reach to the backseat.
18. A portable charger for keeping your phone and other tech gear charged in case of emergency or a good Insta post.
20. A memory foam cooling neck pillow because it'll help you stay cool and comfortable, even on long trips or stressful layovers.
22. A straw handbag that'll channel island vibes even if you're ~technically~ just running to the grocery store.
23. A Caboodles case so you can pack each and every palette you own...and have a mirror and accessories tray to make sure you look stylish no matter where your travels take you.
24. A CHI travel hair dryer to make sure your tresses are perfectly coiffed for all those selfies you're going to take.
25. A Fisher-Price on-the-go dome that'll help your little one stay comfy and entertained when they're away from the nursery.
26. A punny luggage tag because it'll make you smile and make finding your bag on the luggage carousel more easily.
27. A pair of knit leggings that'll keep you comfy whether you're traveling by plane, train, or scooter.
28. A travel carrier so cute you might be tempted to use it as a backpack even when you're not traveling with your pet.
29. A Burt's Bees travel kit to help you keep your hands, feet and lips moisturized even if you're traveling in brittle weather.
31. A travel toiletries kit that'll make sure you have everything you need to stay fresh and clean while you travel.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.