We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Cricut machine that'll cut labels you can use to organize your pantry if that's your idea of a good time.
6. A Singer sewing machine that'll stitch you some new duds during your day o' fun. This bad boy comes with all the bells and whistles: an automatic needle threader and bobbin thread pick, 24 built-in stitches, an easy-to-use stitch selection system, and a high-tech pressure foot sensor.
8. A Google Home for managing your day so you can stay in bed. Tell it to play Love Is Blind, raise or lower the thermostat, and even call your roommate and ask them to bring you food.
14. A camera drone because it'll make time fly by. Plus, you can record videos and take pictures with it.
15. A card game based on your favorite food that'll have people of all ages asking to play another round.
19. Or if 3D puzzles aren't your thing, a regular 2-D 500-piece Mister Rogers puzzle so you can enjoy a beautiful day in your home.
20. An art box for channeling your favorite artist or painting your dog like one of your French girls.
26. Foldable headphones with Bluetooth technology to make sure you have your music or podcasts no matter which room you wander into.
28. A Fujifilm Instax camera to get instant pics of your fun day at home that you can use for scrapbooking or decorating your fridge.
30. A Canon digital SLR camera with a lens kit that'll help you capture all kinds of candid moments spent at home with the fam.
31. A DIY bath bomb and aromatherapy kit so you can craft five of your own bath bombs in your favorite scents.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.