25 Things From Walmart That'll Help Unwashed Hair Look Fresher And Cleaner
Give your shampoo a rest — these'll make you want to whip your hair back and forth.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Batiste dry shampoo for darker hair to refresh it between washes without making you look like you sprayed powdered sugar into your locks.
2. A John Freida sea salt spray for blonde hair to transform your bedhead into an effortless work of art so you can grab some extra snooze time.
3. A Garnier Fructis dry shampoo that'll leave your hair feeling refreshed without any gritty reside. Just remember to aim for your roots to get the best results!
4. A set of scrunchies so you can pretend to pull your hair back into a stylish, slick pony on days when a wash just isn't in the cards.
5. A Biolage non-aerosol hair spray that'll give you v-v-volume no matter how long it's been since your last wash.
6. A Sexy Hair texturizing powder for days when you want to skip washing your hair, but still want to add some oomph.
8. A Whole Blends detangling spray that'll refresh your hair and give a little bit of volume, too. Plus, it has a light fragrance to give your hair that "just washed" smell.
9. A Got2b dry shampoo with a long-lasting scent to help your hair smell freshly washed, even if it's been a while since you rinsed it off.
10. A Joico spray that gives hair a textured, powdery-in-a-good-way finish so you can focus on making plans to go out instead of plans to stay in and wash your hair.
11. A Not Your Mother's powder that'll give you first day hair on the second or third (or fifth — no judgment here) day.
12. A Garner anti-humidity hairspray, because this'll keep your frizz away so you can go an extra day or three without having to wash your tresses.
13. A pack of headbands for days when you want to toss your day five tresses into a bun and keep them out of your face.
14. A Not Your Mother's sea salt spray that'll turn your bedhead into beach waves with just a few spritzes.
15. An Aussie oil for curly hair that promises to help define curls and restore hair. Use it fresh out of the shower or in-between washes to make your curls happy and healthy!
16. A Goody Pro teasing comb to give limp hair volume to give the illusion that you just had a blowout.
17. A Got2b lifting powder so you have twice the volume without having to lather, rinse, and repeat. Use it on freshly washed hair or whenever your 'do needs a little sprucing up!
18. A Redken dry shampoo powder made with charcoal for a way to get more volume and absorb oil, so your hair will feel clean even if it isn't.
19. A Shea Moisture coconut-scented spray that'll do wonders for wet or dry natural hair, whether it's freshly washed or not. Plus, it's made with coconut, kokum butter, and plant peptides to moisturize curls and enhance their definition.
20. A Found powder dry shampoo with a nozzle to make it easy to get it as close to your roots as possible for maximum effect. And! It's under $5 and safe for color-treated hair!
21. A Tresemmé spray so good it'll have you asking if it was created in a potions class by a Gryffindor. Not only does it hydrate damaged hair, it also acts as a heat protectant and helps tame flyaways.
22. A Garnier Fructis smoothing oil that'll tame pesky flyaways and give your hair an effortlessly glossy sheen.
23. A John Freida spray designed for day two hair that'll give it texture and grit. And nobody will judge you if you use it on day three, four, or 10 hair!
24. An Aussie hairspray that'll give volume to flat hair and leave it smelling like a tropical vacation.
25. A Biosilk texturizing powder with SPF for protecting your hair from the sun while giving it so much texture people will think you rode top down in a convertible...in a good way.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.