31 Things From Target That'll Magically Give Your Home More Space
Everything you need to transform your space into a storage-filled wonderland.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A clear plastic storage tub that'll hold the stuff you don't need to access regularly, like out-of-season clothing or holiday decorations. Since it's clear, you'll be able to see what you stored in it.
2. An 11-inch six-cube organizer shelf so you can have cubbies for all your stuff. Use it vertically or horizontally and get baskets or bins to hide all the things you don't want to display.
4. A bathtub storage basket so you don't have to take a bath with all your kid's toys floating around.
6. A stylish dresser that'll hold a lot of stuff in its six drawers, including clothes, linens and more.
7. A rolling utility cart for storing things like craft or school supplies, bulky kitchen items that take up too much counter space, or for extra food storage in a tight space.
11. A lidded toy storage bin because it's no fun to step on Legos or noisy toys in the middle of the night and it'll help your kids keep their favorite playthings organized.
13. An over-the-door shoe organizer with 15 pockets so you can use every square inch of your closet space and stop leaving shoes all over the place.
15. A utility storage cart with three shelves to use in any room, including the bathroom to hold towels or the kitchen to store pots and pans.
16. A garment rack so you can stop picking clothes off the top of your pile on the floor to wear for your Zoom calls.
17. A double storage ottoman because you can use it for storage and as a place to prop your feet up at the end of the workday.
18. Stackable wood storage bins for kids of any age who need a little more storage space. Stack them up or sit them on a bookshelf.
19. Compression bags that'll make all your bulky clothes or linens small enough to fit in your closet. The bags are waterproof and airtight, so your stuff is safe.
22. A ClosetMaid tiered over-the-door wire rack so you can create extra storage space on the back of any door frame.
23. A tie hanger to organize all your ties, keep them looking their best, and free up space in your dresser drawer.
25. A lid and pan rack so you can fit all your kitchen essentials into your cabinet and use all that extra space to store anything else that needs a place.
29. A set of trucks and trains storage bins for all the toys your little one leaves in the middle of the floor for you to step on in the middle of the night.
30. Confetti-inspired wall storage to hang in any room where you need it. It's great for storing small things like toys, shoes, and art supplies.
31. A makeup and jewelry storage case for storing every tube of lipstick, eyeshadow palette and pair of earrings you own.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.