18 Things From Amazon For Dogs Who Love Going For A Drive
Top picks for your favorite ride-or-die dog.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof backseat protector that'll make sure your SUV is protected against your furry friend's runny nose, dirty paws and nails that can scratch or damage your seats.
2. A booster seat so your dog will be able to see out the window while they ride and it'll keep them safe.
3. A mesh barrier to keep your dog from climbing into the driver's seat that still lets them see all the up front action.
4. A seat belt strap for when your dog needs to be buckled in when you go for a drive. It hooks over a headrest and to your dog's harness to comfortably restrain them.
5. A car harness you can attach by feeding it through your seatbelt, because it's been crash tested and will help keep your dog safe. Make sure you get the right size for your dog for maximum safety benefits.
6. A folding travel crate with straps and a fleece mat that'll give your dog a comfy place to stay while you're on-the-go. It's got three mesh windows so your dog can get plenty of sunlight and fresh air.
7. A licking bowl so any dog who gets a little too excited on the road will have this to distract them. Just put some peanut butter in it, use the suction cups to stick it to the window, and let your dog do some snacking while you drive.
8. A portable ramp for any dog who needs some help getting into the car. It's lightweight and folds so you can easily store it in your trunk or closet.
9. A carrier and carseat to make transporting your pet easier. It's great for any dogs who prefer to be carried.
10. A pair of waterproof door protectors because they'll make sure your doors don't get dinged up and drooled on.
11. A cargo liner that'll keep fur from getting everywhere in the back area of your car while you cruise.
12. A metal barrier so your dog can stay where they're supposed to and you can still see them from the rear-view mirror.
13. A bumper protector for guarding against scratches when your dog is hopping in and out of the car.
15. A Nylabone key ring teething chew because your dog needs a set of keys, too. This toy will give them something to chew on while they go for a ride.
16. A paw cleaner that'll get dirt and mud off your dog's paws so your car doesn't get paw prints all over it.
17. Calming chews made with organic chamomile so your dog can relax and have an even better time in the car.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.