We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An oversized sweater that'll take you from Netflix to a night out in a flash.
2. A rainbow sweater to lift your spirits on gray days and keep you cozy.
3. A sherpa-lined trucker jacket, because it'll become exactly what your closet is missing.
4. A scarf and headband set that'll make sure your ears are warm and your outfit is stylish.
5. A turtleneck sweater so you can be cozy and chic all winter long.
6. A leopard print sweater, because it'll look as good with leggings as it will with a fancy sequin skirt.
7. A pair of sweatpants with an elastic waistband that'll make it hard to ever wear pants with buttons again.
8. A Huggle blanket for when you don't plan on leaving the couch anytime soon.
9. An acid-washed hoodie for when you want to feel like you're wearing pajamas.
10. AND acid-washed sweatpants that'll go with your new hoodie perfectly.
11. A sherpa vest for layering over all your beloved flannels and sweaters.
12. A sweater dress, because it'll feel like wearing a warm hug when it's freezing out.
13. A duster sweater to wear whenever you want to add a layer of cozy to your outfit.
14. A bomber jacket with a furry lining to keep you equal parts warm and stylish.
15. A pair of shearling boots so you can walk warmly, even when it's freezing out.
16. A fleece jacket, because it'll make you feel like a sheep in the most wonderful way.
17. A warm robe for cold days when all you want to do is curl up with a mug of hot chocolate.
18. A stretchy fleece top to wear on its own or underneath sweaters for maximum warmth.
19. A plaid fleece shirt, because it's the kind of top that'll never go out of style.
20. A faux fur jacket in a rad pattern for when you want to look like a million (cozy) bucks.
21. Cargo fleece pants for when you want to be comfy and transport your snacks wherever you go.
22. A teddy puffer coat to keep you warm and on trend for the entire winter.
23. A pajama set so you can have sweet (and cozy) dreams.
24. Fleece-lined socks so your little piggies can go to Cozy Town.
25. A fringed scarf because your neck deserves some soft and cozy attention, too.
26. A faux fur jacket to wear when you want to be both bold and warm.
27. A leopard print sweater dress that'll have you feline fancy (and toasty).
28. A five-pack of Dickies socks for working hard and lounging harder.
29. A cold weather accessory set for bundling up when snow is coming down.
30. A knit sweater in an unexpected pattern for when you want to stand out and stay cozy.
31. An adorable onesie, because it's got pockets, pompoms, and a hood. AKA it's the stuff cozy dreams are made of.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.