We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A glam mirrored sideboard that'll give you plenty of space to store all your entertaining essentials and a place to check out how your outfit (or at least the bottom of it) looks.
2. An oval pedestal table, because it'll make your dining area look like the set of an interior design photoshoot. It's got a glossy finish and will seat up to six people — so you could invite over every member of the Backstreet Boys for dinner.
3. A winning Kelly Clarkson Home velvet swivel task chair with a rounded back and sloped, recessed arms for ultimate comfort and home office flair. WFH never looked this good.
4. A colorful Keurig coffee maker that'll brew the perfect cup of joe and make your counter a lot brighter, too.
5. A two-piece drawer set so you don't have to think about coordinating your dressers. The set comes with a three-drawer dresser and two-drawer nightstand, both of which feature a minimalist design with funky brass legs.
6. A loft bed that will take the guesswork out of designing a room with furniture. With a desk underneath and a bed up top, this piece leaves room for the fun stuff: Determining how to style with bedding, desk accessories, and wall art. (FYI: The loft can hold up to 300 pounds).
7. An open-frame headboard for folks who want a refined-yet-funky feel in their room. The tiered headboard gives me major Art Deco vibes — only in the most minimalist way possible. It can be adjusted to fit the height of the bed and comes with the mounting hardware necessary to do so.
8. A four-shelf bookcase so you have a pretty place to display all your books and favorite knickknacks — which will create a new pretty focal point in your space, effectively updating it. Just keep in mind that each shelf can only support 15 pounds.
9. A sputnik chandelier because what better way to update a room than with a stunning light fixture? The funky fixture demands attention and takes any room it's in — whether a maximalist abode or minimalist haven — to a whole new stylish level.
10. Or a tiered chandelier to add a chic Hollywood Regency vibe to your home. The shimmering light fixture has an old Hollywood vibe that will quickly become a standout focal point in your home.
11. A shell-shaped barrel chair because boring chairs are so yesterday. This undeniably chic silhouette will add a stylish, metropolitan touch to any space, whether you choose to put it in your living room, bedroom, or, if you're lucky enough to have such, your walk-in closet. And, thanks to its head-turning allure, it will be the first thing you or your guests will focus on when walking through the door.
12. A wall-mounted electric fireplace so you can add a cozy ambiance to your space without having to build a fireplace or move somewhere that has one built-in. Despite its slim design, the picturesque fireplace puts out notable heat. And, thanks to its adjustable, color-changing flames, it can help refine your space style-wise.
13. A grid closet system to make it look like you have a custom California Closet. The dupe system incorporates hanging rods and shelves to refine your closet.
14. A pair of gold table lamps equipped with USB ports, so you can charge your phone or tablet without having to plug it in all the way across the room. The switch for the lamp is on the base, too, meaning no more scrambling under the lampshade looking for a switch you can’t see.
15. A ladder-style desk with clean lines, because minimalism is in. This small-space-friendly workstation mounts to the wall for extra sturdiness, while its two additional shelves make sure that everything you need stays close by — perfect for Getting Stuff Done.
16. A velvet-upholstered chaise lounge that’ll bring some ~drama~ to your living space. Who needs a couch when you can have an old-timey fainting couch instead? Bonus: This cushy, classic seat is terrific for mid-afternoon naps.
17. A farmhouse-esque console table, so your entryway can finally experience the joys of cottagecore. Both a delightful display space and a convenient spot to stash your keys, hand sanitizer, and other must-haves before you run out the door, this streamlined pick has rustic vibes for days.
18. An Instagram-ready set of nonstick cookware that comes in a rainbow of different shades, because playing with your food is 100 percent acceptable when it's made in gear that looks like this. This 12-piece set comes with a stockpot, two saucepans, two frying pans, a sauté pan, four lids, a slotted spoon, and a flipper, ensuring that you’ve got your bases covered. Yes, all of them.
19. A rustic coffee table with refined hairpin legs, so you can marry your love of reclaimed wood with your fondness for mid-century modern style. This solid wood piece has tons of bucolic appeal, thanks to the natural variation in the wood grain — and with two open storage compartments, it’ll provide plenty of space to display your favorite coffee table books.
20. A geometric, industrial-inspired headboard, so you can dress up the space above your bed with some practical yet appealing charm. The sturdy steel piece can be mounted to any standard bed frame — including adjustable, Sleep Number–style ones. How’s that for handy?
21. A five-drawer lingerie chest-style dresser, because sometimes, you just don’t have the room for a huge double dresser. This piece fits perfectly in narrow corners or in closets, providing additional storage space for your favorite wardrobe pieces with a space-saving footprint.
22. A cushy accent chair to add that coveted pop of color to your home without compromising on comfort. It’s extra sturdy, thanks to the solid wood frame; it also swivels 360 degrees, making it perfect as a desk chair or a living room accent.
23. A floating TV stand that comes in tons of different finishes, because you don’t have to sacrifice style to adopt a minimalist look. The three compartments (two of which have doors!) on this piece offer a space to stash video game consoles and more — but thanks to the fact that’s it wall-mounted, it’ll free up your floors and make your living room look so much more open.
24. A full-length mirror with a gorgeous arched frame, because nothing helps open up a space like a huge, reflective surface. Whether wall-hung or propped up on the floor, this piece’s unique shape even lets you fake a window easily if your place doesn’t have many of them.
25. A plug-in sconce with a swinging arm, so you can shed some light on difficult-to-illuminate areas of your home without needing to mess around with the actual wiring (although it can also be hardwired, if you’re feeling crafty). Just mount this vintage-style number on a wall near an outlet, plug it in, and you’re good to go. Pro tip: If you don’t like seeing the cord hanging down along the wall, grab yourself a cable concealer or two while you’re at it and tuck it right out of sight.
26. A 3-in-1 Novogratz crib your little one will get years of use out of as a crib, toddler bed, and then daybed. Plus, it has luxe gold accents and storage to hold all those cute baby clothes you couldn't resist buying.
27. An office chair for an instant office upgrade. Its stylish outer design offers a nice accent to your office and its inner ergonomic design offers a lot of support for your back. It's not scientifically proven, but sitting in a nice comfy chair will probably help you get more work done.
28. An adorable pet sofa so you don't have to jeopardize your ~aesthetic~ just to keep up with your pet's lounging needs. Plus, it's orthopedic to keep your furry friend and their joints very happy.
29. A TV stand featuring LED lighting that'll hold your up to 78" TV and create a futuristic, high-tech atmosphere, which will make watching sci-fi movies even cooler.
31. A mid-century modern–inspired vanity, removable mirror, and stool set, so you can change up the piece's role in your home whenever you want. Reviewers say it’s perfectly sized to work not just as a vanity, but also as a compact writing desk. Just add a table lamp and you’re good to go!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.