Just 27 Cute Pieces Of Plus-Size Fall Clothing From Walmart
A few trendy clothing options you'll totally ~fall~ for just in time for PSL and scarf season.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
3. A pair of plaid capris so versatile, you can wear them with everything from a fancy blouse to a simple white T-shirt.
4. A long-sleeve dress, because you can wear it to dinner or to curl up by the fire with a good book.
5. A pair of classic black joggers for when you want to look put-together but feel like you're in jammies.
10. A pair of colorful, stretchy skinny jeans that'll help you match the falling leaves and all the pumpkins at the farmers market.
12. A long floral skirt with ~pockets~ so you can feel chic even when temperatures start getting chilly.
13. A pair of pants so stretchy you'll want to wear them all day, every day. And they've got the cutest tulip hem for a little pizzazz.
14. A ribbed knit top with puffy sleeves, because it comes in an autumnal hue you'll wear all season long. Plus, it's got a great cut-out back just in case you didn't already love it enough.
15. A pair of Levi Strauss & Co. wide-legged pants that'll look amazing with your favorite shoes and a tucked-in top.
16. A plaid dress so you can feel like a chic lumberjack. It's got pockets and long sleeves that'll look great cuffed.
18. A floral peplum top, because it's a reliable staple you'll want to wear in the fall and every season after that.
19. A jersey duster that'll be the perfect finishing touch for all your autumn looks. And it's got pockets!
20. A cinnamon-spice hued dress, because it'll feel like the perfect dress to sip hot apple cider in.
21. A layered sweater that'll go with pants and skirts in your closet. It's got adjustable side ties for a custom fit.
23. A scalloped edge cardigan to wear when you want to dazzle everyone on your Zoom call and stay warm.
24. A mock-neck sweater for chilly autumn days. It's got a ribbed knit design and a relaxed fit so you'll always be comfortable in it.
25. A long-sleeve chiffon blouse, because it's nice enough for special occasions but casual enough to wear any time.
26. An off-the-shoulder number, because even though the temps are falling, you can still show some shoulder.
27. A zip-up hoodie to wear on crisp fall mornings while you sip a hot cup of coffee. It's got pockets and will keep you warm all fall long.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.