27 Pieces From Walmart That'll Probably Make You Want To Layer All Fall
Fall is coming and you know what that means...it's time to layer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
5. A Fruit of the Loom cocoon cardigan perfect for throwing on over T-shirts before long walks or just lounging around.
6. Stretch knit jeggings to wear if plaid shirts aren't your thing — or if you'd actually like to double up on plaid.
7. A vegan leather moto jacket for when you want your outfit to match the fall foliage color scheme.
8. A fancy scarf with sequins and tassels so you can give every outfit the ol' razzle dazzle while staying warm, too.
9. A two-pack of leggings because you can never have too many pairs to wear with tunics, sweaters, and comfy tees.
10. A plaid shirt because is it even fall if you don't have one of these in regular rotation? Let the collar pop out from under your sweater or wear it under a cardigan for the perfect fall look.
11. A tunic with pockets that'll look great with jeans or leggings, plus can be easily dressed up or down.
12. A faux wrap dress so polished, it'll look great on its own or styled with ankle boots, a jean jacket, and a scarf for the final finishing touch.
13. Trendy camo overalls because they'll help you blend in while standing out. Layer a fall blouse underneath and a cardigan on top for maximum layering.
14. A balloon sleeve sweatshirt so roomy, you'll be able to layer it over anything and everything in your closet.
18. A classic striped top to help you feel as if you're apple picking in the charming French countryside.
20. Berry-hued jersey leggings that'll keep you comfy all fall long! Say hello to the only bottoms you'll want to pair with sweaters, cardigans, kimonos, and more.
23. A wrap sweater by Sofia Vergara to throw on over a cute bralette, fun thermal, or under a scarf.
24. Plush leggings to wear underneath your pants for extra warmth. These are made to layer and have a brushed inside for even more warmth.
25. A cotton candy square scarf for anybody who loves to layer but isn't into plaid. Will this keep you warm? Probably not. But it *will* keep you stylish.
26. A hooded denim jacket with varsity sleeves to wear over all your favorite tops for a casual-meets-cool look.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.