We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of bottles of Grove Collaborative tub and tile cleaning concentrate because it'll make your shower and counters sparkle and smell like orange and rosemary. Just add a bit of this to a spray bottle full of water, ~shake it like a Polaroid picture~ for a minute, and you've got a scum-fighting sorcerer on your hands. Wingardium clean-iosa!
2. A Vicks cool mist humidifier that may seriously help your stuffy nasal passages and dry skin woes. Buy one for your bedroom AT LEAST, but you'll thank yourself this winter if you buy an extra one for your living or bedroom, too.
3. A three-tiered expandable bamboo spice rack to help achieve that picture-perfect organized aesthetic in your working kitchen (even as your spice collection inevitably grows).
4. A "welcome" mail station/ coat and key rack that is the perfect organizational piece for your entryway. You'll never throw your mask or scarf on the couch again.
5. A four-piece coordinated set of acrylic bathroom accessories for making your bathroom look pulled together — plus, these won't take up too much counter space!
6. An eight-piece set of cotton bathroom towels because coordinated towels are an easy way to spruce up your bathroom and tie it all together.
7. A deluxe drawer organizer, so your top drawer doesn't look like a lost and found box. The 14-compartment organizer will help tame your mess — because you *shouldn't* have to sift through everything you own, just to find your fave pen.
8. A rolling kitchen cart that's an easy way to revamp a kitchen that doesn't have much counter space.
9. A 12-piece nonstick cookware set that is both oven and dishwasher-safe — which will make cooking easier than ever and cleanup a breeze.
10. A five-compartment utensil organizer, because even your kitchen drawers deserve a luxurious interior design moment.
11. A clever four-piece fridge can stacker set to ensure your cans and bottles aren't knocked down and rolling around your fridge like bowling pins. Your fridge will be so awesome, it'll be eligible for its own episode on MTV's Cribs.
12. A wall-mounted wire broom and mop holder that'll organize your mops, rakes, dusters, and Quidditch brooms so your linen closet stays clutter-free. (Okay, maybe Quidditch brooms is just wishful thinking.)
13. A cute hidden grocery bag holder, so your cabinet isn't filled with floating bags à la American Beauty. Simply mount it to a hook and store all your bags inside the "Bless This Home" pouch, which looks like a piece of home decor, for a quick grab 'n go moment.
14. A set of four stainless-steel canisters that'll keep your noshes fresh and make your pantry look like it belongs on the cover of Good Housekeeping.
15. A slide-out cabinet organizer, so that you don't have to dig through an avalanche of falling pots and pans every time you need something from the cabinet.
16. A ceramic color-changing oil diffuser that'll fill your space with intoxicating scents. It features cut-out detailing, an eight-hour run time, an internal light and automatic shutoff. Add your favorite essential oils and enjoy!
17. A pack of three water-resistant compression bags, so you can squeeze your winter clothes under your bed this spring. Goodbye for now, turtleneck.
18. A Dyson cordless stick vacuum for the person who has pets, kids, or both. It's definitely an investment, but it's also top of the line and will make a noticeable difference in the cleanliness of your rugs and carpets.
19. A resin patio storage bench, so you don't have to take up precious deck space with towels, pool toys, or cushions — because you're going to need room for that grill you've been eyeing.
20. A handheld label maker, because with many folks now in their second year of working from home, it's time to get organized. It's a great way to make your office super-efficient and make sure you never have a "wait, what drawer do I keep that in?" moment again.
21. A four-piece clear plastic fridge caddy set so you never have to shuffle through the back of your fridge to find the ketchup ever again. You and your french fries will be very happy.
22. A pressure-mounted baby gate to keep your little ones in the nursery during nap time (or keep the dogs out of the kitchen while you're cooking). It's quite the multipurpose problem-solver!
23. A voice-controlled Echo Dot Bluetooth smart speaker — so you can ask Alexa to play you music, news, random information, and more. You can also call almost anyone, and control compatible smart home devices with your voice. Hello, future? Add this to my cart.
24. A set of six hypoallergenic wool dryer balls that you can toss in the dryer to soften clothes, and reduce wrinkles and drying time. They last for 1,000 loads — unlike chemical-coated dryer sheets, which also, psssst, leave behind buildup on the inside of your dryer and thus makes it less effective over time.
25. A cheeky coir doormat so you can welcome your guests in style — and also remind them to bring a gift for the host. Yes, the outside of your house needs decor, as well.
26. An electric wine opener to help you say goodbye to the days of struggling with a manual opener. Just press the button on this and watch the top slide off your bottle of vino with ease.
27. A handheld vacuum sealer so you won't have to worry about any food products in your fridge spoiling. Make re-sealing packages of bacon, veggies, and other essentials super easy and helps extend the life of breads, veggies, and other snackery.
28. An Instant Pot 7-in-1 multicooker – you'll be sad you were sleeping on it this whole time. This pressure cooker/ slow cooker/ rice maker/ steamer/ sautér/ food warmer/ yogurt maker could be the biggest laziness-enabler in your kitchen since pizza delivery. And that's a good thing! (Yes, I believe even Martha secretly uses one.)
29. A MCM style globe floor lamp to help you light up your preferred reading nook. Stop messing with tiny book lights, and get something that will really let you read in peace.
30. An air fryer because you would love a reason to feel, like, 2% healthier about eating a batch of onion rings for dinner. Again.
31. A bottle of Method wood polish that'll make your wood furniture, cabinets or floors shine bright like a diamond.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.