Here’s What Home And Kitchen Products People Are Buying From Amazon Right Now
Spoiler alert: this list is full of things you never knew you needed like vent cleaners, slow cooker liners, and fruit fly traps.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~. Here are some of the kitchen and home items from that list that are worth checking out:
1. A waterproof mattress protector that'll guard your mattress from dust mites, allergens, spills, and more. It's got a cotton terry top so you won't hear that swishy noise every time you roll over to look at your phone at night.
2. Reynolds Kitchens slow cooker liners to make cleaning up your slow cooker so easy, you might start meal prepping. They promise to reduce your slow cooker cleanup time to eight seconds or less.
3. A Hamilton Beach food processor and chopper that'll slice veggies, puree pestos, and shred cheese so you don't have to.
4. A set of picture frames to make the gallery wall of your dreams. Each frame comes with matting you can use to show off smaller pieces of art or photos, or you can remove it for bigger pieces.
5. An insulated travel mug because it's stainless steel, comes with a reusable straw (which your turtle friends will appreciate), and will keep your drinks at the perfect temperature for hours.
6. An air purifier and sanitizer to eliminate mold and germs and deodorize small, stinky rooms. Use it to get rid of odors from your pet, kitchen, or dirty diapers.
7. A dryer vent cleaner kit that attaches to your vacuum so you can remove years of built-up lint from your dyer. The extra-long brush and hose fit on most vacuums and can also be used to clean the dusty coils behind your refrigerator.
8. A set of ultra absorbent dishtowels for washing and drying all your dishes. These velvety-soft towels are machine-washable and can also be used for things like dusting.
9. A handheld frother and foam maker to take your homemade lattes to the next level. This mixer whips up milk (pun intended) in as little as 15 seconds so you never have to wait long for the perfect cuppa.
10. A pair of tongs because they'll inspire you to grill out more this summer. They're heat-resistant up to 500 degrees and give you control for expert flippage every time you cook.
11. A digital alarm clock so you don't have to rely on your phone for everything. The wooden display includes humidity and temperature readings, so you'll know what time it is and how many layers to put on.
12. A bag of Miracle-Gro potting mix that'll make your plants happy. It promises to grow plants twice as big and feeds them for up to six months. Use it on your indoor plant babies or outdoor container plants.
13. A pair of ribbed entryway doormats so you can scrape your shoes and avoid tracking gunk all through your house. And it's got a PVC backing so it won't slip and slide every time you traipse across it.
14. Umbra curtain rods to glam up your window treatments. They're expandable so you can use them on a variety of window sizes.
15. A cutlery drawer organizer so you can create more space in your kitchen drawers for all your gadgets. The stacked compartments hold up to 24 pieces of cutlery.
16. A bottle of Scotts Dog Spot Repair that'll help grass grow in high traffic areas areas, even in the spots where your furry friend dug holes or likes to use the bathroom. Even good boys have bad habits! It's made with mulch, seed, and soil amendment to repair damage done by your dog.
17. A four-pack of hypoallergenic throw pillow inserts so you can get rid of the flat pancake pillows you've been using. Give these pillows a couple of days to expand once you receive them for maximum fluffability. Reviewers also recommend popping them in the dryer to make them puff up faster.
18. A mushroom growing kit that'll help you grow your own mushrooms or make a great gift. This kit will help you grow mushrooms all year round. All you have to do is mist it twice a day and you'll have your favorite pizza topping readily available no matter the season.
19. A three-in-one avocado slicer because it splits, pits, and slices an avocado so you can make Instagram-worthy toast in no time.
20. A set of bedsheets for anybody who likes to sleep in luxury. These super-soft microfiber sheets have deep pockets so they won't pop off the bed in the middle of the night.
21. Sticky fruit fly traps to put in your pots to keep fruit flies and gnats out of your precious plants. They can be used to protect indoor or outdoor plants and they're adorable, too.
22. A double-high air mattress so comfy, you might use it for more than just camping trips or when guests come over. It comes with a built-in pump that'll blow it up in 90 seconds.
23. A Black and Decker cordless hand vacuum to suck up whatever dust or debris gets in your way. The lightweight vacuum has a slim nozzle that can get into tight spaces like in between your couch cushions.
24. A heavy-duty grill cover that'll protect your grill from the elements like water, weather, wind, dust, and sun damage.
25. Hummingbird nectar for anybody who likes to birdwatch. The formula attracts, nourishes, and hydrates hummingbirds.
26. A pair of Garden Genie gloves with claws because they'll make gardening easier and help you dig in the soil without any other tools. They're waterproof and puncture-resistant to protect your hands.
27. A Gorilla Grip rug pad to provide protection and cushion for your rug and stop it from sliding all over the place. You can trim it to fit under any rug.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.