We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A romantic wrap dress that'll have everybody asking Santa for one.
2. A gingham dress so you can look like the tastiest snack at the holiday party.
3. A cowl neck sweater dress for anybody who likes to be stylish and warm.
4. A red dress, because it's perfect for every party from now until....forever.
5. An elf dress so legit, you might get mistaken for one of Santa's crew.
6. A velvet LBD, because it'll be a smooth, luxurious take on the black dress you already have in your closet.
7. A red wrap midi dress that'll look good with heels at a party, or booties for brunch.
8. A midi slip dress, because the 90s are back and festive as ever.
9. A show-stopping dress that'll definitely make you look like the gift you are!
10. A sparkly dress so shimmery, people will think you're a star.
11. A stunning red lace Bardot dress that'll look hot, even on cold nights.
12. A floral velvet mini dress, because florals for winter really ARE groundbreaking.
13. A fit and flare dress so comfy, you might be tempted to buy it in different colors to wear to each and every holiday party on your agenda.
14. A dotted dress, because it's got BME (big merry energy).
15. A wrap dress for anybody who can't resist a good leopard print.
16. A peasant dress that'll make you look like holiday royalty.
17. A rainbow sparkle dress, because I bet you don't have anything this magical in your closet.
18. A vegan leather dress that'll be perfect for layering over all your favorite Christmas turtlenecks, or under your beloved light-up sweaters.
19. A jolly red dress so you can belt out "All I Want for Christmas is You" at the karaoke portion of your party in style.
20. A denim dress that'll easily go from desk to drinks.
21. A sparkle wrap dress for when you want to make a fierce holiday statement.
22. A pink dress, because it's totally unexpected and gives off major Barbie vibes.
23. A choker dress, because you can style it a ton of ways to fit every occasion.
24. A rainbow sequin dress for when you want to light up every room you walk into.
25. A plaid maternity dress so expectant moms can feel cozy and cute all season long.
26. A darling dress to look sweet enough to be mistaken for a treat.
27. A fitted sweater dress so you can stay warm *and* look festive as you sip on mulled wine.
28. A leopard-print sequin dress to throw on when you're serious about having fun.
29. A loose sweater dress for when you want to look your best, but still have room for all the holiday treats you want to eat.
30. A slip dress WITH POCKETS to help you look like a Christmas tree in the chicest way possible.
31. A black lace wrap dress that'll dazzle everywhere you go.
32. A suspender skirt dress, because it'll let you show off your beautiful blouse collection underneath.
33. A dress with leather panels to fully enjoy your love for holiday greens and edgy accents.
34. A maxi wrap dress you can throw on with boots or heels, depending on what you're feeling that day.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.