31 Best-Selling Dresses From Target That Are Popular For A Reason
From minis to maxis and everything in between, find a dress to suit your style.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A red dress that'll lift your spirits every time you wear it. It's got a fun neckline and is made of a linen material so you can be comfortable in it, even on hot days.
2. A mini T-shirt dress so comfy you'll want to wear it every day of the week. Pair it with your favorite sandals in the summer and boots in the winter.
3. A sleeveless tiered midi dress for days when it's too hot to get dressed but you have to throw on something to run errands in. This midi is comfortable enough for relaxing at home but can be easily dressed up for a date night, too.
4. A tank dress for days when you want to throw on something simple. It's made of cotton to keep you cool on hot summer days.
6. A sleeveless tiered frock so chic, you'll probably start sipping all your bevs with your pinky up. It's made of cotton and perfect for sunny soirees.
7. A Cushnie for Target slip dress for making a colorful statement. This mixed-media dress has an amazing neckline and a high slit.
8. A striped tank dress, because it's exactly what your closet is missing. Dress it up or use it as a swimsuit coverup.
9. A tiered, ruffle-hemmed maxi dress that'll turn any outfit into an extraordinary OOTD. It's perfect for anybody who wants to add a little romance to their look.
10. A lovely ballet-style dress so you feel like a ballerina, even if you've never danced a day in your life. It has a beautiful round neckline and low back and will never go out of style.
11. A striped maternity dress with a high-low hem and adjustable belt so versatile you can wear it in any season.
12. A rib-knit maxi dress for when you want to channel the '90s. The stretchy material will conform to your curves for a tailored fit.
13. A palm leaf maternity maxi to wear on your next trip to the beach...or next time you want to pretend you're at the beach.
14. A woven workout dress that'll make your next sweat sesh way better. It's made of a moisture-wicking fabric to keep you dry when you're moving and shaking.
15. A very stylish slip dress that'll make you feel like you stepped out of a '90s romantic comedy in the best way possible. It's got a satin look to help you shine.
16. A Cushnie for Target black dress with killer details, because it'll make you feel like the celebrity you are. It's got a tie behind the neck so that you can adjust it to fit just right.
17. A tiered dress that'll transition perfectly into fall and comes in colors so good you'll want to get them all.
18. A baby doll dress so you can channel your inner Baby Spice on a budget. Throw it on with your favorite hoops and sneakers and you'll be ready for anything.
19. A LoveShackFancy for Target dress with a smocked top, a fun pattern, and puffy sleeves that add more drama.
20. A flutter-sleeve eyelet dress to make a show-stopping entrance wherever you go. It's a great option for brides who need some white dresses in their wardrobe for showers and events.
21. A denim dress that'll be your new overall favorite. Pair it with flouncy blouses or a basic tee for a comfy, layered and stylish look.
22. A Lisa Marie Fernandez for Target dress that'll feel like wearing a cloud. This flirty off-the-shoulder dress has an adjustable tie waist belt.
23. A comfortable spaghetti strap dress with an elastic waistband that'll be your new summer staple. Its lightweight, loose fit makes it ideal for humid days.
24. A white dress with frills so you can feel fancy no matter what the day brings. And even though it's got some lace detail, you can still toss it in the washing machine when it's laundry day.
25. A red floral dress for when you want your style to blossom. With a smocked back to create a dazzling silhouette, this is what summer dress dreams are made of.
26. A belted short sleeve dress to put on when you get tired of your daytime pajamas. The adjustable belt on this one adds some structure without making it uncomfortable.
27. A floral maxi to make any day a little bit more fun. This dress has a darling sweetheart neckline and is as easy to throw on as it is to style.
28. A short sleeve maxi because it looks high end even though it's not. It comes in fun patterns and has a slit to make it even more playful.
29. A Lisa Marie Fernandez for Target eyelet shirtdress, because it's a classic with a twist. Wear this one belted for a fitted look or remove it if you're going for a flowier vibe.
30. A floral T-shirt maternity dress that'll have plenty of room for your growing bump. The cute pattern has a vintage feel and the soft cotton fabric is comfortable enough to wear all day long.
31. An off-the-shoulder maternity maxi to wear during and after your pregnancy. It's got a tie-waist belt you can adjust to make it as fitted or loose as you like.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.