31 Things From Target That'll Help You Upgrade Your Day-To-Day In The Kitchen
If you want to optimize your time spent at home and are looking to give your kitchen a makeover, these are here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bougie two-tier fruit basket that looks like an antique family heirloom passed on by your fictional noble relatives.
2. A super tidy grocery bag holder for easy access to bags whenever you need them most. Plus, it is also this is a lifesaver for forgetful dog parents who can’t seem to find where they put the poop bags.
3. A storage container to save counter space and store all your food items. And because ant season is right around the corner (eek!), the container’s airtight lid also prevents bugs from munching on your fave snacks.
4. A powerful, six-in-one air fryer if "Chef Mike" (aka your super old microwave) has seen better days.
5. A chic wooden cutting board that makes your dining room table look more put-together, even when it’s falling apart.
6. A sturdy drying mat so dropsies won't wreak havoc on your new wedding china or favorite fandom mugs.
7. A cottagecore-esque basket shelf for easy access to all your smaller kitchen things (napkins, spices, or meds).
8. A programmable kitchen thermometer so you can brag to your friends that you're better at making a roast than Martha Stewart.
9. A package of peel-and-stick backsplash sheets if your decor goal is to make your kitchen look like a retro diner, charming Parisian bistro, or a cozy coffee shop.
10. A 10-speed blender which honors your New Year’s resolutions and that TGIF cocktail, cause c’mon! We all need some balance in our lives.
11. An eight-piece set of kitchen containers with airtight lids so avocados won’t go mushy a day after you buy them.
12. A smart-stainless steel coffee maker which brings the coffee shop to your home, especially if you are trying to cut down on those daily (but costly!) Iced Americano runs.
13. A double-duty kitchen wall sign to keep your kitchen space pretty, and spare you from having to Google baking measurements each time you want to make banana bread.
15. A three-tier metal cart, because you can only get away with shoving so many bags of food items inside your kitchen drawer.
16. A coffee and espresso Nespresso maker that is also sustainably made, making it a win-win for your tastebuds and the planet.
17. A stainless-steel sink caddy to hold sponges and scrub pads so you never have to dig through the sink to find them again.
18. A modern stackable bamboo shelf for easy storage of utensils, cups, and plates, so you can set the table a lot faster.
19. A 16-piece stoneware set that looks like you got it at Pottery Barn, without the expensive Pottery Barn price tag, of course.
20. A carousel for your Keurig pods, so you won't bump your head opening the coffee cupboard when it's pitch black in the morning.
22. A rollout under the sink organizer, because you’d rather have room for more plants on your countertop anyway.
23. A spiral pull-down kitchen sink faucet for better dish cleaning, so you won’t have to run the dishwasher twice to remove stubborn stains.
24. A small, round step trash can with a foot pedal, so you don’t have to get raw meat on the can lid when trying to open it with your hands.
25. A three-tier spice rack that is already pre-assembled, for spending more time mapping out your kitchen theme.
26. A double shelf wall hanging pot rack if you want to achieve your goal of making your kitchen look a little more like Ina Garten’s.
27. A 1.7-liter glass cordless kettle for a quick cuppa or easy ramen dinners when you’re on a time crunch.
28. A handheld food sealer vacuum, because there’s nothing worse than wasting your hard-earned money on food that spoils.
29. A rotating lazy Susan if the last thing you want to do after a long day of work is to dig through your cabinet for meal supplies.
30. A rollout fridge caddy so you won’t have to spend a good half hour thoroughly cleaning up spilled milk inside your fridge.
31. A genius water bottle holder, because like masks, you are definitely going to want to grab a clean one before you leave the house.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.