15 Things From Amazon That Lizard Owners Swear By
From decor to food to cleaning products, below are some highly-rated picks you'll definitely want to bookmark stat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
2. A mini, ceramic reptile worm dish feeding bowl, so you won't have to look for escaped worms once your Chinese water dragon is finished eating.
3. A dual-sided reptile ceramic heating lamp to save space and provide desert reptiles the heat they crave.
4. A nylon-based scoop shovel for removing messes in hard-to-reach areas, so your lizard’s terrarium stays squeaky clean.
5. A sprayable, reptile shedding aid, because like yourself, your lizard also needs to exfoliate on the regular.
6. A bag of 100% whole-dried crickets for a protein-rich meal (contains 58% crude protein) your iguana will thank you for.
7. A chemical-free cleaning solution, if you find that stinky smells from the tank keep filling your room constantly.
8. A lizard habitat decor set with a hammock so your bearded bestie can feel like the queen she truly is.
9. A humidifier fog machine to provide your scaly BFF with the sauna-like environment they thrive in.
10. A dripper plant water fountain that looks like a waterfall, so your chameleons and dragons can have their own personal water cooler.
11. A step ledge for terrariums to give your gecko a place to hide and bask gloriously underneath the UV lamp you got him.
12. A black mesh screen cover that is scratch-proof, because the last thing you want is for your cat to claw its way into your lizard's terrarium.
13. An easy-to-read digital thermometer to ensure your lizzie’s environment is warm and humid, just the way they like it.
14. A small plastic reptile terrarium so you can safely take your little friends anywhere and everywhere.
15. A bag of 100% organic coco chips, because all your lizard children need a nice and cozy spot to sleep.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.