If You’re Looking For A Christmas Tree, Check Out These 20 From Wayfair
Deck your halls in ~ style ~.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An artificial spruce Christmas tree that looks so real, your friends and family will think that you drove an hour to a tree farm just to cut it down yourself. Plus, this tree also comes with built-in twinkling lights and its very own stand, so you won't have to buy anything extra just to set it up. Now, you'll have more time for holiday decorating and less time waiting on crowded store lines.
2. A 4-foot white tree with 70 clear/white lights, so your entry table, office, or playroom can get in the holiday mood. And in case you were curious, this tree also holds heavier ornaments well, so rest assured, the branches won't droop down.
3. A 6-foot green tree with 200 white lights that fits nicely in corners, so you have more room for more decorations in your apartment. Thankfully, this tree is already pre-lit, so dealing with frustrating string light tangles won't ruin the holiday mood.
4. A 7-foot-tall tree with 750 clear/white lights, if you want to spend less time fluffing it out and more time trimming it with tons of tinsel, ornaments, and garland. Since this tree is seven feet tall, it's practically perfect for large windows in your house.
5. A glittery turquoise tree for putting the finishing touches on your Blue Christmas-inspired decor theme this year. Another added perk? Because this tree is small and slim, it will be easy to put away once the holidays are over.
6. A green fir tree with clear white lights, because who wouldn't want a tree that looks so lush and life-like? And if you are worried about curious pets going for the light bulbs — looking at you, Mistah Whiskers — don't be. This tree has a special bulb-lock feature, so bulbs won't fall out. Christmas crisis averted!
7. A realistic artificial fir tree, with impressive foliage detailing, so you can make your living room as festive as can be without dealing with falling pine needles. This tree is also a must for those living with allergies — it's hypoallergenic, so sneezes and sniffles won't wreck the holiday fun.
8. A 6-foot white tree with 350 lights if you want a sparkly and glamorous tree. Each branch is trimmed with silver glitter to satisfy your Martha May Whovier-esque decorating aesthetic this year.
9. A slender tree with 300 LED color-changing lights so you can have your own personal light show with all your loved ones. Take that, Clark Griswold!
10. A pink fir tree because it will match your little one's ballerina-inspired bedroom. However, this tree isn't just for kids—it also works for glam or maximalist home design. If you're hosting a holiday cocktail party this year, this tree will definitely be the talk of your get-together.
11. A 7.5-foot green spruce that has full and fluffy branches, so your tree won't have any embarrassing bald spots. After all, there's nothing worse than having to triple-wrap your tree in a garland, just to cover any awkward areas.
12. A snow-flocked spruce tree for those of you who are dreaming of a white Christmas and want your tree to look as if a fresh blanket of snow just fell on it.
13. A 3.5-foot mini-tree with 50 warm white lights if you're looking to brighten up a small space. After all, we all know that your bathroom could use some holiday cheer.
14. A 7.5-foot tree with 1,000 clear lights, so Santa knows exactly where to put the presents. And unlike a real tree, this one won't shed, so you won't have to use the vacuum daily to suck up fallen pine needles.
15. A four-piece holiday decorating set that includes a wreath, garland, and two mini-trees, because if you have no time for holiday shopping — let alone holiday decor shopping — this set will be a lifesaver.
16. A slender blue pine tree, so it can be tucked away into a corner without taking too much space. The even better news is that this tree is mildew and odor-resistant, so you can confidently store it in the attic without worrying it will get icky over the next 12 months.
17. A silver tinsel tree to fit nicely into any silver and gold color decor theme, or retro-inspired home. After all, like an eye-catching accent chair, a good statement tree can help make any space pop.
18. A pre-lit mini-tree that is only 36 inches high, so it can sit nicely on your office desk or your floating shelves. Now, even the elf on your shelf can have a tree of their own.
19. A three-piece mini-tree set that you can layer near an entryway, a hallway, or a fireplace. Now your home's bare spots will look a lot more cheerful.
20. A pre-lit ombre tree for all you trendsetters who want something more cutting-edge and less traditional. Since this tree is already pre-lit, you won't have to buy boxes of light strings that may or may not work.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.